Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That whole saga from beginning to end was absolutely f'n hilarious. Watching the downfall of that dude in real time was amazing to witness. He went from thinking he was larger than life to sweating bullets and panic. I guess Dee wasnt playing LOL
Dude sweating balls doubling back on what he said ... best line is “PayPal charges fees” so I use zell and Apple Pay” what kind of broke *** comment is that? It’s like a tribunal before the executioner Dee showed up and dropped the hammer

Lol I didn’t think about it like that. That’s actually a good idea for a fakes pusher. I wouldn’t doubt it at all. These last 20 years of collecting kicks I’ve seen it all. From nicekicks going to selling fake Gucci af1 to now being a legit news site to niketalk Members themselves getting scammed or turning scammer smh it’s a dirty game. Gotta stay vigilant especially now that the fakes look good. Those “god edition” fakes are taking over stockx has even reportedly let fakes slide thru the cracks

All facts you saying

Nicekicks.com was pushing crazy fakes back when I was jhs and high school.
Niketalk memebers selling fakes then, scheme a few cats with fakes.

These “god edition” pairs are even harder to distinguish.

It’s a dirty game of the sneaker/appeal world and only people smart enough not to “get got” are doing their homework.

Last edited:
Dude sweating balls doubling back on what he said ... best line is “PayPal charges fees” so I use zell and Apple Pay” what kind of broke *** comment is that? It’s like a tribunal before the executioner Dee showed up and dropped the hammer
:lol:

Some of you guys on here just want to say anything for no reason I guess.

How does being a middleman turn into knowing nothing about what you’re selling?

Footlocker is a middleman, McDonalds, Walmart and if you resell kicks you’re a middleman. You just sell something that you don’t own the rights to but have the right to sell for profit. Doesn’t translate to being stupid or not having knowledge of the product.

To many of y’all use weed man science to decipher through information. Or just plain hate, unbreakable kicks is not going to sell fakes all the time then just for the camera buy real ones. He would just shut up, take his channel down and sell the fakes. You think that dude from South Carolina or wherever that used to do all them preorders don’t still sell fakes at the gas station?
Hell there is a guy on insta who sells fake to Mackboney and T.I.’s crew all the time.

There are other resellers who just hate to see ANY other sellers make money. So they start a campaign about this and that to get y’all to stop shopping with the competition.

Everywhere has fakes these days look at stockx and how many fakes they sold and how many real pairs they reject daily. Also dude that work in stores been mixing fakes into the stock since before the last time concords released.

Like I said in my post I would, and only order kicks from store with distribution centers I.E. Ftl and Nike. Finishline caught me slipping Saturday as I forgot they fulfill from store so that pair of Concords is going back I don’t trust anyone in any store to be honest.

My point is just because you don’t like how someone makes money don’t be so quick to dismiss them as taking a shortcut. They are just doing something different or have access to things you don’t.

Be positive don’t wish for another black mans downfall.

A dude scamming and trying to get over on people?

Are you serious?

What is he doing positive for anyone, but feeding his fat belly.

Unbreakable covering his *** for the Jumpman. :lol: holla

"you'd betta be good that you'd don't find a jumpman like this with jus one leg"

upload_2018-12-13_14-57-34.jpeg

Probably used the line to cats out there “it fell off the truck, get while it’s hot”:stoneface:

FOH.

I'm late to the party, what's the deal with Unbreakable Kicks? I watch his videos from time to time as I find some of them entertaining.

upload_2018-12-13_14-57-34.jpeg

Probably used the line to cats out there “it fell off the truck, get while it’s hot”:stoneface:

FOH.
As rupa would say .. “hit that like and subscribe if not ... hit dat dislike and Fuchs out ma face str8 like dat” —— half the time he sounded like he had a whole can of skoal in his mouth during the “ratchet review” yea he owned up to it .... I wonder how many poor saps he ran a train on during his hustle

Please excuse the coverings.

Got in my SNKRS app pairs and came in different boxes. One in the infamous Swoosh box and the other came in a 2 pack shoe size box; which they added bubbles to fill in the empty space.

Swoosh box was packed great.
1E6174B5-C814-428C-AB16-88F88310C972.jpeg
BB92EBBA-4251-4165-9C82-AFB15822F03D.jpeg

The 2-pack box tape was partially cracked a bit and overall the tape application was sloppy. Also - not pictured but, it had a sticker on the outside of the box that had a serial number and the size of the shoe - which I found weird.
C62586D5-40E6-4130-B5DB-B16D6F5A805C.jpeg
91F51C12-2305-4312-A7CB-D2FCFB597F9F.jpeg

E7B9F026-1E4C-4FB1-B22D-4CF858C148DA.jpeg

I know earlier in the thread someone had said that they ordered two pairs and only one package had the receipt and the other a congrats sheet. Well, it happened to me too. Being that they were two different SNKRS purchases, I would assume that there would be two receipts, but that wasn’t the case.

Did any of ya’ll get this 2 pack sized box as well?

Attachments

• 30FC5535-787D-4674-A41D-1D25702CA2D4.jpeg
    30FC5535-787D-4674-A41D-1D25702CA2D4.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 4

This is why I don’t but from stock X or any 3rd party reseller .... such scummy **** rep tags ... smh

I shoulda took before pics but the pair I got from Eastbay had yellowed lace loops on one side like they got wet or something. I was able to scrub it away w some Jason Markk so its not noticeable.

The one you want is Mr Skinny's podcast

Disclaimer: Mr Skinny is a whole barrel of wtf. They just need to put that dude out of his misery

Here's the one from a few weeks ago for some background and lead up to yesterday

The one that looks like Ren from ren and stimpy will test your patience.

Wow. Just watched that whole video. Dude body language told it all along with the voice inflictions & profuse sweating. Dude was distressed af in this video. I kinda felt bad for him momentarily until I realzied he had no sympathy for the people he scammed smh

If Unbreakable's shoes aren't coming with the fake invoices, you know they are gucci.

**THIS POST WAS INTENDED AS SARCASM**

Last edited:
Watching Mr Foamer Simpsons Concord overview, would anyone care to argue that the 2011 rendition was the better retro, at least compared to the 2000?

Everything about the shoe just seems plastic.

Back
Top Bottom