Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

These reviews about them being narrow got me shook. Hoping for a restock but I’ll never find a 12.5 for a decent price

I measured a size 12 and 12.5 and they were exactly the same length. Measured the boxes and the 12s were longer. Is this common?

20181226_144844.jpg

Got gifted another pair yesterday. No such thing as too many, when it comes to the Classics.

Right? Don’t even tell us about it if that’s the case.

Totally. Saw that the other day. So pissed :rofl:

They dropped the first trailer back in May and said 2019. Now seven months later they say sorry, see you in more than a year, maybe even closer to two? What is this, a Star Wars movie? I’d have rather not even known about it if it’s two years out. So effing lame.

:lol::lol:

But for real, All Eyez On Me is one of the top 5 produced hip hop albums of all time. This album is so meticulously recorded its ridiculous. Not a single wack beat on either disc, and the mixing/mastering is flawless from start to finish.

The other top 4 are:

Illmatic
Doggystyle
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Aquemini

These 5 albums are the standard by which all other rap albums should be measured by in terms of production.

Last edited:
Seeing some random sizes on FTL. Getting error when trying to add to cart on FTL- I hate how they never update stuff or whatever it is

:lol::lol:

But for real, All Eyez On Me is one of the top 5 produced hip hop albums of all time. This album is so meticulously recorded its ridiculous. Not a single wack beat on either disc, and the mixing/mastering is flawless from start to finish.

The other top 4 are:

Illmatic
Doggystyle
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Aquemini

These 5 albums are the standard by which all other rap albums should be measured by in terms of production.
My standard for tuning my system is Vegas by Crystal Method lol
I also noticed a while back that Van Halen had amazingly crystal clear production on those early albums.

Last edited:
Yesssss I managed to finally cop my size 12 (UK) today on Size ... looks like they are getting random sizes trickling in .... worth keeping an eye on their website

What does this actually mean / what do you listen for?

To chime in, it’s a gift and a curse for people who been in studios too long, to hear music

We enjoy it differently, listening for audio quality, how the vocals “sit” on the beat, if theres any clipping (when a sound is too loud that it distorts), that the different parts of the beat are all equal volume (nothing sounds out of place)

For comparison, to me, Rihanna’s music is always mixed/mastered perfectly

To chime in, it’s a gift and a curse for people who been in studios too long, to hear music

We enjoy it differently, listening for audio quality, how the vocals “sit” on the beat, if theres any clipping (when a sound is too loud that it distorts), that the different parts of the beat are all equal volume (nothing sounds out of place)

For comparison, to me, Rihanna’s music is always mixed/mastered perfectly

More or less what this fella said. My dad was a musician and owned a recording studio in Hollywood, so spending that much time in a musical environment I learned what to look for.

That being said, I can still enjoy music without looking at the technical side of things and it doesn’t necessarily effect my tastes, though it certainly can. It just depends.

In the case of All Eyez, the production is arranged in such a way that none of the elements of the songs over power one another. Perhaps most importantly though, Pacs vocals are clear as day. The reason this album turned out so well sonically is that Death Row had access to more talented engineers and better recording equipment and mics than what was typical at that time.

Of course, I’m speaking only about the 1996 og pressing, which was mastered to perfection. The Digital remaster that is now widely available doesn’t sound nearly as good. Way too much bass added and the highs and lows aren’t as crisp as on the original.

Didnt quik master it without getting credit? Quik is known as one of the best in mixing in addition to his production skills. Rhythm-al-ism is my favorite produced hip hop record. Dre is also known for mixing. Beats like scandoulouz make me think Quik had a big role, Im a fan of Daz' production but that piano is beyond his skill level.

Listen to Dogg Food by Dogg Pound then Dog Chit or a more recent lower budget album by DPG or daz to hear the contrast of a high budget mastering.

Didnt quik master it without getting credit? Quik is known as one of the best in mixing in addition to his production skills. Rhythm-al-ism is my favorite produced hip hop record. Dre is also known for mixing. Beats like scandoulouz make me think Quik had a big role, Im a fan of Daz' production but that piano is beyond his skill level.

Listen to Dogg Food by Dogg Pound then Dog Chit or a more recent lower budget album by DPG or daz to hear the contrast of a high budget mastering.

Yessir. Heartz of Men is bonkers.

Got mine from Nike for $ 150 with code. I also had " Win like '82 " whic is deadstock too ( maybe i am going to sell it. ). I am looking forward to try them at my first home game.. 23 or 45, all good : ]
IMG_2206.jpg IMG_2209.jpg IMG_2582.jpg IMG_2590.jpg IMG_2586.jpg IMG_2205.jpg

Any facts to this? (The quality part, I know they’re restocking)

Back
Top Bottom