Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Idk where they come from but those CGs look good in that summer league pic and I’m hyped for another release now. Will probably double up when they release again.

Amen. Slept the first time. Passed in 2010. Mind you they sat for a bit during that time. I would take a high parent cut version of them.

F4C8448C-8507-4E33-8041-CD2F80918055.jpeg Finally got them out of the box, wore it to work

I thought these weren’t coming out for a minute, I’m snoozing, I want these...

No new info about the "restock"?

There's nothing about a restock other than people simply speculating there will be one at some point based on past releases. My view of it is, if you're counting on a restock to score concords easily at the retail price, I wouldn't hold my breath. There very well might be restock(s) of some type, especially around the All-Star game, but personally I think the guys who act like it's actually easy to score pairs from such restocks are full of it. Obviously some people will hit on them if it happens, so it's not impossible. Like I said, though: I wouldn't count on NDC and everywhere else dropping loads of pairs again and it being an easy pickup in that regard.

where did people get this "news" of a huge jan restock anyway?

They made it up, as usual. It's a modern NT phenomenon, the ongoing myth of the The Great Easy-To-Score-Mega-Restock LOL. Dudes see that there have been restocks of some sort or another for a lot of other shoes, and they just act like it's a given and that there will be loads of additional pairs available again. From my experience--meaning I don't have the luxury of sitting around glued to apps all day every day ready to pounce if and when a restock pops up--it's rarely that easy.

Ya I mean for real I’ve hit on some of those lightning restocks and they do happen but If you’re not following the right twitter bot accounts with alerts set on your mobile or using bots yourself they’re so hard to catch a W on its literally like a 45 second window for a little run that Might not even have every size and then they’re gone

They made it up, as usual. It's a modern NT phenomenon, the ongoing myth of the The Great Easy-To-Score-Mega-Restock LOL. Dudes see that there have been restocks of some sort or another for a lot of other shoes, and they just act like it's a given and that there will be loads of additional pairs available again. From my experience--meaning I don't have the luxury of sitting around glued to apps all day every day ready to pounce if and when a restock pops up--it's rarely that easy.

i think restocks on heat are rarely easy mostly because.....its almost always random like you said so luck pays a giant factor in that aspect. ya gotta be on it or ya gonna miss out. and to add to that, restocks are only going to be a minimal fraction of the pairs dropped on RD, aka there are usually not too many pairs even when a restock does happen. so alotta times, even if you ARE on it, you can still miss out.

i think restocks on heat are rarely easy mostly because.....its almost always random like you said so luck pays a giant factor in that aspect. ya gotta be on it or ya gonna miss out. and to add to that, restocks are only going to be a minimal fraction of the pairs dropped on RD, aka there are usually not too many pairs even when a restock does happen. so alotta times, even if you ARE on it, you can still miss out.

Exactly. I can recall more than one occasion in the past couple years where there are people in a given thread just saying oh so casually that they'll just catch a restock. Or that they'll pick up shoe X when they hit discount. And meanwhile, months and months later, I never see much of a restock and never run across the shoe in question on discount. Dudes were saying that stuff in the black toe 13 thread back in August ... only real restock I ever saw was that quick one with a few other shoes on SNKRS the week of Thanksgiving. And I'm yet to see those 13s for sale at any reduced price in any of the stores I've been in or sites I've checked since release day--and that was almost six months ago. I wonder if those same guys are sitting around here in January just convinced that, any day now, the so-called He Got Game 13s are just going to magically appear again. Now watch, someone will pop in to say that where they live, store X had them on sale for $129 or something, but the point is, that doesn't help the majority of people and isn't representative of the broader overall reality. That's where the myths come from: Someone hit on a restock or found a shoe on the disco train, so it must be so for everyone.

Exactly. I can recall more than one occasion in the past couple years where there are people in a given thread just saying oh so casually that they'll just catch a restock. Or that they'll pick up shoe X when they hit discount. And meanwhile, months and months later, I never see much of a restock and never run across the shoe in question on discount. Dudes were saying that stuff in the black toe 13 thread back in August ... only real restock I ever saw was that quick one with a few other shoes on SNKRS the week of Thanksgiving. And I'm yet to see those 13s for sale at any reduced price in any of the stores I've been in or sites I've checked since release day--and that was almost six months ago. I wonder if those same guys are sitting around here in January just convinced that, any day now, the so-called He Got Game 13s are just going to magically appear again. Now watch, someone will pop in to say that where they live, store X had them on sale for $129 or something, but the point is, that doesn't help the majority of people and isn't representative of the broader overall reality. That's where the myths come from: Someone hit on a restock or found a shoe on the disco train, so it must be so for everyone.

on that note, i want to share something i find funny. it seems that whenever i manage to cop heat on RD, i feel that i see and am onto so many restocks afterwards. and i have no interest because i already managed to score on RD. BUUUUUT.......it seems whenever i do NOT score a pair of heat I want on RD, i hardly see or catch any of the restocks.

its like when i dont need em, theyre there and i always seem to catch em. but if i missed out and really need a restock, it seems i can never catch or find one!!!

on that note, i want to share something i find funny. it seems that whenever i manage to cop heat on RD, i feel that i see and am onto so many restocks afterwards. and i have no interest because i already managed to score on RD. BUUUUUT.......it seems whenever i do NOT score a pair of heat I want on RD, i hardly see or catch any of the restocks.

its like when i dont need em, theyre there and i always seem to catch em. but if i missed out and really need a restock, it seems i can never catch or find one!!!

:rofl:

I feel you, man. That DOES happen to me from time to time, but usually on random un-hyped ****. It doesn't happen often on OG Jordans or similar. On the flip side, I bought the Air Max 94s months ago from FNL at the full $120 msrp. Wore them a couple times and then bam, two months or less later, $80 on FNL. I used a gift card on NDC for the purple punch Huaraches at full price, now same thing with those. It's annoying when you spend more than you had to, but at the same time, it's gotten really unpredictable with what will sell and what will sit, and how many they made. That's why I just buy what I want when I want it, and here and there I run across stuff on a good sale. BUT I only end up buying stuff on those sales that, if I never got, I wouldn't sweat. That's the difference. Dudes still banging on here about some supposed big concord restock. I got my four pairs I set out to get. Two at true retail, two at about $60 over retail, tax and shipping included. Could be better but could be a lot worse. It's all about whatever works for you, both emotionally and financially LOL

Restock rumor wasn't made up. DJ Folk and Zsneakerheadz put that out there. Someone even mentioned the restock pairs were supposedly "better quality".

Better quality could just mean less defects, which im all for. I doubt its any different otherwise. But they edited the anniversary am1s so who knows

:rofl:

I feel you, man. That DOES happen to me from time to time, but usually on random un-hyped ****. It doesn't happen often on OG Jordans or similar. On the flip side, I bought the Air Max 94s months ago from FNL at the full $120 msrp. Wore them a couple times and then bam, two months or less later, $80 on FNL. I used a gift card on NDC for the purple punch Huaraches at full price, now same thing with those. It's annoying when you spend more than you had to, but at the same time, it's gotten really unpredictable with what will sell and what will sit, and how many they made. That's why I just buy what I want when I want it, and here and there I run across stuff on a good sale. BUT I only end up buying stuff on those sales that, if I never got, I wouldn't sweat. That's the difference. Dudes still banging on here about some supposed big concord restock. I got my four pairs I set out to get. Two at true retail, two at about $60 over retail, tax and shipping included. Could be better but could be a lot worse. It's all about whatever works for you, both emotionally and financially LOL

i feel u bro, i got my 2 pairs secured before RD and i was so thankful. between that and how many restocks i was able to cart, i could have probably copped 6 pairs if i wanted to lol. and i hear ya about paying retail and then seeing kicks go on discount. i can point out so many pairs in my collection that that has happened to me with.

THIS!

You did just describe a Mega GR versus a Limited Release :smile: Still Heat though (limited or not)!

Back
Top Bottom