Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Restocks always worry me. Don't know if it's actual new stock or a mix of returned pairs as well.

restocks are hardly ever new stock/newly produced pairs. its most likely a mishmash of cancellations, returns, etc etc.
doesnt mean theyre all gonna be bad pairs if thats what youre thinking.

restocks are hardly ever new stock/newly produced pairs. its most likely a mishmash of cancellations, returns, etc etc.
doesnt mean theyre all gonna be bad pairs if thats what youre thinking.

That's exactly my point. You don't know what you're going to get (new pair, returned, etc). Too many shady "Sneaker Heads" doing who knows what to those returned pairs.

For ATL ppl, there’s a restock at several ATL footlockers today. I know Lenox, Perimeter, Cumberland, and Greenbrier have pairs. Don’t know how many other stores. Only one other person in line at perimeter besides me right now.

There’s a restock at the footlocker super store or whatever it’s called in Detroit today

For ATL ppl, there’s a restock at several ATL footlockers today. I know Lenox, Perimeter, Cumberland, and Greenbrier have pairs. Don’t know how many other stores. Only one other person in line at perimeter besides me right now.

Do you know sizes? If they’re full sz runs? Looking for a 10. Might head to Lennox right now

Shout again to hyalite hyalite walked in and out of Foot Locker Lennox with a sz 10 in less than 3 minutes. Surprise Super Bowl restock, beautiful. The return of Retail Shawty :nthat:

6B6D10B4-9359-4879-9B56-4B1670623A78.jpeg

UNDS'd my pair today for church
Was walking to my truck thinking to myself "now I need another pair"
Restock is a must

Even though they did these right, that creasing a common problem with these newer retros. It's the reason why I hate my 2011's so much. I'm sure these concords will have that problem as I've seen 2016 SJ's with that problem. Idk, I've worn my 2000 SJ plenty of times, and they have yet to crease like that. Everybody was so focused on the damn PL height they overlooked this detail. It bothers me, but what are you gonna do?

That's why the 2011s are beaters lol. I've been wearing them more and more and not worried about cleaning them really since about September. Been wearing them to work and everything. I still have to reglue my 00 concords, but that puts me at 3 pairs of concords. I'm not greedy and all 3 are still in great shape. Just one pair has to be repaired, no biggie.

Major props, and flames for wearing them, but man that's a NASTY crease, on that left shoe. That's what happens when you wear em, tho.

:lol:
Yes sir! I have played about 50 hrs of ball in these though. My other pair I wear with force fields has barely creased at all. The old style of 11s always creased tearble. Since these are legit patent leather it’s not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom