Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lol
F4ED42A4-A6CE-4631-9DE1-6C5E3288F3C1.png

The culprit that ruined both pairs of Jays left his name on them... He should be held criminally responsible.

His track record I’ll say otherwise.
Nope. Never cut the front off and attached it to the back half of another. The guy who did that 1 11 custom is a try hard and ****** up. Hybrid Spizike, dub zero, 60+ is one thing, homage 2 home is another, that 1/11 custom is just stupid.

Last edited:
Nope. Never cut the front off and attached it to the back half of another. The guy who did that 1 11 custom is a try hard and ****ed up. Hybrid Spizike, dub zero, 60+ is one thing, homage 2 home is another, that 1/11 custom is just stupid.

Doesn’t matter if he didn’t attach 2 shoes like that he did stuff just as bad. Stop trying to shoot him bail.

Doesn’t matter if he didn’t attach 2 shoes like that he did stuff just as bad. Stop trying to shoot him bail.
I’m not trying to shoot him bail, I’m just saying that if someone brings up Gentry with this 1/11 monstrosity, it’s a reach.

Nope. Never cut the front off and attached it to the back half of another. The guy who did that 1 11 custom is a try hard a ****ed up. Hybrid Spizike, dub zero, 60+ is one thing, homage 2 home is another, that 1/11 custom is just stupid.

The fusion stuff was cool at one point...but JB as a whole has put out some trash stuff in abundance such as the legacy 312.

The fusion stuff was cool at one point...but JB as a whole has put out some trash stuff in abundance such as the legacy 312.
Gentry’s dubzero/Spizike/60+ was much better than the son of mars and legacy312. Regardless, If have a closet of legacy312 and Son of Mars before I ever put those 1/11s on :lol:

A couple light shoot arounds in these as of late. Such a good ball shoe regardless of the era. A lot to like about these for on court use.

Gentry’s dubzero/Spizike/60+ was much better than the son of mars and legacy312. Regardless, If have a closet of legacy312 and Son of Mars before I ever put those 1/11s on :lol:
You cappin for Gentry bro.
Just admit it.

Only fusion stuff I grab from JB was th 16.5 and that wasn’t a lifestyle shoe but an actual performance shoe.

Gentry would put this 1/11 out and y’all be foaming at the mouth with a mouse a click ready to drop $250.

Last edited:
Just admit it.

Only fusion stuff I grab from JB was th 16.5 and that wasn’t lifestyle shor but an actual performance shoe.

Gentry would put this 1/11 out and y’all be foaming at the mouth with a mouse a click away to drop $250.

You speak the truth, like seriously dead on. I won’t get in on this debate... I’ll just say it’s stupid and Gentrys track record is trash.

Just admit it.

Only fusion stuff I grab from JB was th 16.5 and that wasn’t lifestyle shor but an actual performance shoe.

Gentry would put this 1/11 out and y’all be foaming at the mouth with a mouse a click away to drop $250.

He stays caping for him and trying to convince ‘everyone’ that Gentry “ain’t so bad” of a guy. He’s just as bad as Gentry if you ask me. Defending that mess :smh:.

Nah, NT likes to put any trash off on him. He gets credit for stuff that he didn’t even do. You can trash Gentry without making false statements. NT does in fact treat him like a boogie man and that’s the truth. I’m not saying Gentry never made mad shoes, I’m just saying he wouldn’t cut an 11 in half, and stick it on the front of a 1. Come on now :lol:

Gentrys garbage while he was at the healm:

Just a few.....and really a suede black red 12 with an emoji sick face? If you can vouch for this guy I don’t take you seriously. Period.

11609A6F-B2CC-4A50-B4CC-03778931056B.jpeg

1707AB85-062F-4286-87BD-39666CEF7D60.jpeg

20174754-8E57-405A-8245-0302F01BC768.jpeg

D1B1D953-1E66-45C3-9F5E-932681A76121.jpeg

E6032222-B478-498A-8F76-64FDA0B92BEA.jpeg

4A219460-D0E7-4B61-95A5-740266E6DFE2.jpeg

C6F18A32-7C71-4878-BA34-281A8D0C414A.jpeg

FB11D622-D93C-4FB2-A5EA-DE684F6362DB.jpeg

33445D3C-267A-48CD-982F-17D2C30C4927.jpeg
Lol you chose 3 of the best Spizike colorways in your example. An all black AJ20 ugly? The laser 15(one of the bearable 15s). You could’ve chosen better ugly retro+ than that.

Crocodile 8 for example.

The 11s I agree. Don’t like dub zeros anyway, but a lot did at one point. The foams are not bad at all.

I never said he’s perfect or the best designer, In saying that even his worst wouldn’t beat the 1/11. How is that caping? On NT are we supposed to bash everything he did?

Yeah the Gentry era left a lot to be desired for sure. Now that they beginning to retro the Kobe line, they better not start messin around with them Kobe fusions.

Nah, NT likes to put any trash off on him. He gets credit for stuff that he didn’t even do. You can trash Gentry without making false statements. NT does in fact treat him like a boogie man and that’s the truth. I’m not saying Gentry never made mad shoes, I’m just saying he wouldn’t cut an 11 in half, and stick it on the front of a 1. Come on now :lol:

What the hell do you think a fusion or a spizike is? This concept of combining different models in one shoe is inspired by the things he did while he was at the helm at JB. You’re relentless in your constant defense of him. You related to him or something?

What the hell do you think a fusion or a spizike is? This concept of combining different models in one shoe is inspired by the things he did while he was at the helm at JB. You’re relentless in your constant defense of him. You related to him or something?
2nd cousin twiced removed probably.

Get better with your points, infusing different elements into one sneaker insny the same as cutting up a pair of 11s and 1s, then gluing then together. Why do you all call someone Gentry or his relative if they don’t find him the to be worst designer ever? Come up with something new

Saying Gentry wouldn’t stoop as low to cut two shoes up and then combine them as is≠ Gentry is a flawless and expert designer.

Back
Top Bottom