Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

meh

all black XI which is boring as hell and to make it worse they charged a premium
I can understand the meh and boring

I like them personally, but that I can grasp.

It’s the “trash” I can’t get.

I would use that term for the Sheetrock 11s aka platinum tints that’s came out recently.
Those are booftown garbage dumpster juice.

No it’s accurate.
Cmon, you gotta humor me more than just that.

I’m not trying to change any minds here, just interested in why you feel the term “trash” applies.

If I can recall correctly you’re an og cw only buyer, but apologies if I’m incorrect.

I would use that term for the Sheetrock 11s aka platinum tints that’s came out recently.

I’m not trying to change any minds here, just interested in why you feel the term “trash” applies.

If I can recall correctly you’re an og cw only buyer, but apologies if I’m incorrect.
I to like the originals better but still dont understand the hate for the all blacks. I wish I had a pair.

2v2uz7.jpg

That curve on the 2013 is what Im speaking on shape wise. Like someone else mentioned ,,the recent pics could be gs.
I never said these for sure are dropping , hence why I stated ""possible release"". Being they were uploaded on nike server recently.
Keep in mind the solefly17s also were on nike server after the solefly drop , but those never released on snkrs or nike. Although those were a solefly collab.

Last edited:

:lol: You’re right I only buy ogs. I’m a little bias against retro plus colorways. The gammas imo were a half assed attempt. They had potential but anything with the bad shape and flipped jumpman is trash to me. Cap and gowns were also a poorly executed idea that had potential to be a lot better than it was.

:lol: You’re right I only buy ogs. I’m a little bias against retro plus colorways. The gammas imo were a half assed attempt. They had potential but anything with the bad shape and flipped jumpman is trash to me. Cap and gowns were also a poorly executed idea that had potential to be a lot better than it was.
Word, I have a better understanding now.
They could have been done better for sure, but in hand the shape and patent cut/height is great.
I never really liked the bammas I mean gammas personally.
So, I was very happy to get the cap and gowns even with the missed opportunity to get them perfect by using mesh and having a blackish grey tint sole instead of the blackish blue that was used.

Reactions: ARK
I liked the C&G a lot. Better than Gamma and dare I say better TO ME than the Space Jam 45 PE. It was just the Concord but more black. The C&G was at least different with the black midsole.

I had the cap and gowns but I dumped them. I thought the quality was very nice. The PL cut and materials were good, but it was a massive black block on my feet that just didn't look good when I wore them. I'm don't hate them at all but, to me, they looked great in my hands and looked terrible on my feet.

It’s tricky when it comes to XI’s. Tinker knew what he was doing. You can’t beat the og colors they’re just too good. The White midsole highlights the patent leather. The dope colorways that they could be dropping they haven’t and probably won’t.

Gammas better than those prom joints and it's not even close

I have/had multiples of both pairs. Still have one DS gamma on the shelf. The cap and gowns are a slightly better shoe materials wise, there is a difference in quality. I think the Gammas were $185 or $160? Caps were priced at a premium.

both complete trash either way

those the cap gown or prom was a terrible release

All black shoes in general are a struggle for me to keep in my rotation regards of the shoe. Just hides too much of the details. XIs are an easy sell out for Nike. You really have to try hard to mess those up and not sell out and/or see them go on discount.

If JB released this rotation and repeated at one of these CWs per year; Concords, Playoffs, Columbia, Space Jams, and Cool Greys before Xmas and then in the summer dropped a retro+ CW they’d be fine and keep everyone happy.

Last edited:
Even though the space jam, concord, playoff are my favorite, The cap and gown 11 are great. All black 11 with premium materials makes them the most formal looking air jordan.

2v2uz7.jpg

That curve on the 2013 is what Im speaking on shape wise. Like someone else mentioned ,,the recent pics could be gs.
I never said these for sure are dropping , hence why I stated ""possible release"". Being they were uploaded on nike server recently.
Keep in mind the solefly17s also were on nike server after the solefly drop , but those never released on snkrs or nike. Although those were a solefly collab.

I still dont see it

Same damn shoe imo lol but hey who knows

Back
Top Bottom