Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Some1 put a diff background with a clearer photo and everybody goin bananas lol

AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA dont get fooled lol
The shape is definitely different from the toe box to the tongue, look closely.
2 wks ago they werent on the server , now they are. Again No ones confirming theyre for sure dropping, but recently uploading the gammas , does bring up some questions.
I already got the M1 11s and the Gamma 11s, so I couldnt care less if they actually
re-release these or not.
Im just passing on the info of the recent upload...
Trust , Im not fooled on no level, not via the net , not in everyday life. I take this info with a grain of salt, as I have since day 1 when I relayed it.

And not having them at all is another different thing, too. People can roll however they want and I have nothing to say about that, don't get me wrong. But sitting here now three months later with the semi-regular "where's the restock?" nonsense is pretty funny. It's not like this release snuck up on anyone. So then, don't buy them ... but some dudes still seem to think they're going to score a pair on the low. Ain't happening.
no i have a pair already
im looking for a second pair
well not looking
but wouldn't mind a second pair

And not having them at all is another different thing, too. People can roll however they want and I have nothing to say about that, don't get me wrong. But sitting here now three months later with the semi-regular "where's the restock?" nonsense is pretty funny. It's not like this release snuck up on anyone. So then, don't buy them ... but some dudes still seem to think they're going to score a pair on the low. Ain't happening.

Bingo. You want them, get them now for a whole $20-$30 more than what it would've cost you at MSRP. Or don't. But to your point: people good with spending $220+tax but not good with paying three Starbucks visits more than retail? OK, I DO get it. Just depends on how much you really want the damn shoes.

TBH, if they really wanted this shoe they could have and should have secured it on release date for retail.

THIS.

I personally still need a 3rd pair to hopefully match up a good one out of the 3 so i can finally sell the other 2. Thats why im wishing for a restock.

If there was someway of knowing whats gonna show up off the internet my life would be a lot easier. Ebay is the only hope and those people want the world for their sneakers. sucks

I shouldve copped whatever i could and figured it all out after the dust settled.

I personally still need a 3rd pair to hopefully match up a good one out of the 3 so i can finally sell the other 2. Thats why im wishing for a restock.

If there was someway of knowing whats gonna show up off the internet my life would be a lot easier. Ebay is the only hope and those people want the world for their sneakers. sucks

I shouldve copped whatever i could and figured it all out after the dust settled.
Ebay is the only hope for what? I just looked, your sz 14 in concords is selling on StockX in the $260s at the moment.

Reactions: ARK
Ebay is the only hope for what? I just looked, your sz 14 in concords is selling on StockX in the $260s at the moment.

I'm assuming he meant to get pics of the actually shoes he's buying. With StockX and retailers you don't know what you're getting.

and half the fun is scoring at retail

I copped these on a lowball stockx bid but I was going to pass before i paid more then 20 over retail with taxes. Not broke but just feel more like Im getting taken paying 260 for shoes then I am excited about my new kicks.

End of the day we all have our own criteria for what an individual shoe is worth to us and nobody elses opinion matters. I mean none of us are making a practical purchase even at 220.
No doubt it always feels better payin
I'm assuming he meant to get pics of the actually shoes he's buying. With StockX and retailers you don't know what you're getting.
? Stock x ain't going send you some yellowing best ups. Or what not . So don't see your point. They sell you new in box with all accessories. So you know your getting D's shoes. If you don't know what your getting then just look at pics or don't buy

Wait?!?! So they gonna give us Gammas again before they give us Cool greys?!?

WHAT GENTRY MAGIC IS THIS

Ah totally. Sorry, Tony, forgot you were as always trying to match up perfect pairs. Don't blame you.

As much as it pains me (figuratively AND literally), I had to sell my concords on Ebay the other day. The size 9.5 was rubbing my left pinky toe to the point I only wore them once for like an hour. Saddens me because I had waited forever for a proper pair of concord retros. Hope you guys and gals are enjoying yours! Maybe the next mold in another decade will treat my Flintstone dogs better lol.

As much as it pains me (figuratively AND literally), I had to sell my concords on Ebay the other day. The size 9.5 was rubbing my left pinky toe to the point I only wore them once for like an hour. Saddens me because I had waited forever for a proper pair of concord retros. Hope you guys and gals are enjoying yours! Maybe the next mold in another decade will treat my Flintstone dogs better lol.
have you tried lossening the laces & rocking them loose? i have the same issue w/ alot of shoes, wide foot. Every shoe I try is a pain @ 1st. But I keep my laces loose & eventually when the shoe breaks in (stretces) it turns into a comfortable mold of my foot. Like night & day after they break in. Only issue is some take a while to break in if they're slow in your rotation.

20181122_193700-1.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone looking...NJ Garden State Plaza Footaction had a few size 10's and 10.5 in stock of these as of 11am this morning...
WFL GARDEN STATE PLAZA
1004 GARDEN STATE PLAZA, New Jersey, PARAMUS, 07652

Could've just been your socks. Should've tried thinner ones

Not flexing at all. This is my finished product from this release. It’s my favourite shoe of all time....along with the other 11s I own. I sold everything 2008-2015 as I would never get around to wearing something that had that shape....just couldn’t do it.

2C29AF31-797E-489F-92D9-4BB44241C9C2.jpeg

B31126EA-9ED0-413F-86CB-07521519BCE2.jpeg

D6E90F59-7287-486E-B05D-5D18C8C86F82.jpeg

0B0D3355-6741-40BB-A83D-A7D571F8102D.jpeg

I'm sorry you couldn't get a pair of this release. They are really nice.

I have no idea how (other than NT likes it's shoes snug) people have been calling XI's TTS after anything post DMP's.. Joints will kill your pinky.

Back
Top Bottom