Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

u know
no other person gonna pull out a ruler
to inspect patent leather height
or magnifying glass for minor flaws
i swear man yall take stuff to the extreme
yall shoe touches the dirty *** ground for gods sake :lol:
idk just think its not a big deal to trip off of

This is spot on. I posted images of OG, Game Worn Concords earlier and the amount of manufacturing flaws on these would blow your mind. These were made specifically for MJ and they have crooked stitch lining, different height patent leather on each pair etc.

Having been in the market for gamers of the 11's i combed through images from almost every game played in the 1995-96 season to photomatch other pairs in the past and part of what makes 11's interesting for that market is how they have so many little imperfections unique to an individual shoe.

if your rating is over 100, i believe you dont have to post additional photos.

ADDITIONAL.. sure but flat out no pics. Never heard of that on GOAT. I'm at 168 and I always HAVE to post the main 3 they ask for.

ADDITIONAL.. sure but flat out no pics. Never heard of that on GOAT. I'm at 168 and I always HAVE to post the main 3 they ask for.

my rating is at like 120 and i legit just post without taking any pictures. they have default pictures for you already if you look at your post. just try posting all the way through without taking any

You may need to look into that or contact them. I’m at 252 and I haven’t posted pics on GOAT in so long that I can’t even remember. Have no reason to lie about this

my buddy sells a ton on goat. he hasnt posted pics in a while. after a certain rating/point youre good to go without pics he told me a while ago.

Thanks yall atdizzle atdizzle suyjai suyjai HarlemDiplomats HarlemDiplomats Didn't mean to come off saying you were lying, I was just wondering where this came from because I still have to upload the 3 main pics of the tag shoes and box. I'm going to try doing what you guys said or contacting them. Never knew about this option.

nah i didnt even take it that way. to me u were not sure about something and i helped clarify. no offense taken at all. youre good bro

Someone asked me if I wanted to trade DS concords for Travis Scott 1s. I told him he could probably buy several pairs of concords if he sold the TS1s. If he was serious, either I did him a huge favor or they were fakes.

u know
no other person gonna pull out a ruler
to inspect patent leather height
or magnifying glass for minor flaws
i swear man yall take stuff to the extreme
yall shoe touches the dirty *** ground for gods sake :lol:
idk just think its not a big deal to trip off of

I think that I understand your point, but in my opinion, to pay $200+ for shoes and have this BS quality control is insane. I can't think of any other shoes that cost over $200 that I've owned from Gucci, Ferragamo, etc.. that had any of these types of defects. I feel like my Air Force 1's from 10 years ago had better QC. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I think that I understand your point, but in my opinion, to pay $200+ for shoes and have this BS quality control is insane. I can't think of any other shoes that cost over $200 that I've owned from Gucci, Ferragamo, etc.. that had any of these types of defects. I feel like my Air Force 1's from 10 years ago had better QC. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Yeah I'm glad I off loaded mine fast I had 5 pairs and I let them all go.. $300 each

I was more talking to the point of the marketing of the shoe, but I didn't make that clear before.

Just something about it makes the whole thing less.

Less what? Idk, lost its luster I suppose.

I absolutely love the shoe, but since getting into shoes outside of Jordan’s, and falling in love with the Jordan 1 over the past two years, I agree, it has lost a little bit of its luster.

I sold my 3rd pair of Cords on Stockx recently. The pair was very flawed compared to my other two pairs, and I’m using the funds to cop a pair of 15’ Aquas since I need those in my collection.

I bought a pair off SNKRS drop a few weeks back, ended up returning them because I got my Infrared 6's instead. I was going to sell them on StockX or Goat but I would have taken a loss.

ura_GTMA.jpeg

Just got my pair for stock x, the jumpman looks damn weird. Overall quality feeling is way different from other 11s.

ura_GTMA.jpeg

Just got my pair for stock x, the jumpman looks damn weird. Overall quality feeling is way different from other 11s.

As I think we are seeing, Nike quality control is lacking lately. Here is a closeup of mine, doesn't look perfect, but yours does raise some eyebrows.

ABAB8F37-23B2-4A10-A999-5D0B66C02B58.jpeg

Last edited:
As I think we are seeing, Nike quality control is lacking lately. Here is a closeup of mine, doesn't look perfect, but yours does raise some eyebrows.

Thank you! Yeah I think its QC too, maybe too many quantities and different batches. Very disappointed with the quality. It just doesn't feels right when I hold it on my hand. Feels like a high grade fake. :frown:
Will appreciate if you could help me LC here. :smile: https://niketalk.com/threads/lc-on-2018-concord-11s.683047/

ABAB8F37-23B2-4A10-A999-5D0B66C02B58.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom