Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

As I think we are seeing, Nike quality control is lacking lately. Here is a closeup of mine, doesn't look perfect, but yours does raise some eyebrows.

ABAB8F37-23B2-4A10-A999-5D0B66C02B58.jpeg
This man's jumpman look like he dunking a chocolate chip cookie. These last two pairs is cracking me up.

This man's jumpman look like he dunking a chocolate chip cookie. These last two pairs is cracking me up.

Its a damn shame stuff like this is making it passed QC. You know what's scary? The pair I posted was direct off the SNKRS app.

I ended up returning them.

Its a damn shame stuff like this is making it passed QC. You know what's scary? The pair I posted was direct off the SNKRS app.

I ended up returning them.
You returned them because ... why? Sorry if I missed something. All I saw you post was a closeup of the Jumpman, and from a bad angle at that. The basketball in his hand isn't completely round? One leg is a bit too long compared to the other?

You returned them because ... why? Sorry if I missed something. All I saw you post was a closeup of the Jumpman, and from a bad angle at that. The basketball in his hand isn't completely round? One leg is a bit too long compared to the other?

I wasn't wearing them, I don''t buy shoes to hold on to them. I buy to wear them and I didn't want these. I'd rather have the reds this Christmas.

The QC wasn't perfect, but I think we are just too picky these days....that wasn't the reason I returned them though.

Y'all are trippin, Concords over all are way too dope to be sweating such minor details. I don't understand why more people don't help out other members here, I'm sure someone else would have appreciated getting them for retail, even with a less than perfect jumpman...

I would have posted them on here, but I need like 200 more posts to be able to use the classified forum........ that will take me forever!!!

Started wearing these MDW and been wearing them consistently since. I love them. So comfortable and look good with anything. Surprised how comfortable they are. This is my first mid 11 and now I’m getting even more hype for the playoffs in December.

Started wearing these MDW and been wearing them consistently since. I love them. So comfortable and look good with anything. Surprised how comfortable they are. This is my first mid 11 and now I’m getting even more hype for the playoffs in December.

I wasn't initially going to double up but they were so comfortable that I had to. These are made so well.

Zero!! I’ve actually only had IE pairs squeak on me.
Cool, good to hear. Both my emeralds and my Baron lows started squeaking after only a few wears. It's made me super paranoid about all the concords in my closet, and my navy lows LOL. But it's solid to hear that it's not something that's always guaranteed to happen.

Still haven’t worn mine yet... will try to soon... everyone in my area been wearing these so that’s why I want to keep on ice for a bit... but regardless will wear these ASAP.... it’s one pair that’s dead stock in my collection but I can’t wait to wear it

I wasn't wearing them, I don''t buy shoes to hold on to them. I buy to wear them and I didn't want these. I'd rather have the reds this Christmas.

The QC wasn't perfect, but I think we are just too picky these days....that wasn't the reason I returned them though.
We arent too picky at all, if youve been around to notice the trends youd see that QC has plummetted since around 2017. Its because Nike isnt stepping up to the plate to deal with the imposed tarriffs on Chinese goods. Theyre prob paying the same past hardheaded money for current production costs resulting in bottom teir workers putting the shoes together now. Its painfully obvious whats going on.

All the while they have the neeve to keep raising msrp...

When you see these defected shoes that people are posting what you really should be seeing is Nike’s unabashed greed

Still haven’t worn mine yet... will try to soon... everyone in my area been wearing these so that’s why I want to keep on ice for a bit... but regardless will wear these ASAP.... it’s one pair that’s dead stock in my collection but I can’t wait to wear it

This is SOOOOO damn true. I see someone rockin' these every other day, here in Cincinnati. Dudes, chicks, teens, kids, EVERY DAMN BODY.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom