Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

FNL ****in sucks ***!!

Made an account, they said I have one.

Put forgot password and it said email not in the system.
I had the same issue and then remembered to check my junk/spam mail. Problem solved.

Nvmd. I misunderstood your issue. Ignore my stupid response.

Last edited:
Mid 90's was very basic. Plain.
AJ-11-IG-600x600.jpg
It was a time between the organic, analog, pre internet done by hand style of the early 90s and the 'hey, let the computers do it' with 'this is the future now, lets attempt todress up like the synthetic future we were promised' of the late 90s. 94,95,96 were dark times for music and music drives pop culture except today where we have pop culture driving music. New music is paper thin because everything is agenda driven and marketing now. No room for the truth anymore. Thats why music sucks now. But I digress,

The 23 barcode logo shirt for the 11 wasnt basic and plain, it was a rare treat back then because it was tastefully done in a sea of in your face apparel. Keep in mind, this is the era of JNCOs, a mini hippie movement, woodstock '94, Amerika's Most Wanted with an emerging goth scene due to sweet dreams by marylin manson.**** was all over the place. Superman died. Were still about a year or so away from ****ty rap introduced by Puff Daddy and carried on by JaRule and Nelly. Now look at it. Mid 90s were a catalyst to a lot of good and a lot of bad. It was far from basic though

Last edited:
i kind of miss the way concords looked with denim that went over the top. It was a chill style lol. We were more relaxed back then

Now that I think about it, the 11s were a perfect bridge between the old ways and the new ways. And thats why its regarded as the best model.

You want basic and plain? Check out what came a year later. What a let down.

I wonder what led to the use of Concord in the first place. Has Tinker ever mentioned why Concord of all colors?

Idk if it's truth or not but I remember seeing a youtube video saying since the development of the shoes was before Jordan officially returned to basketball the concord 11 was not meant as a shoe for him. It was meant as a colorway for a Magic player (Penny Hardaway maybe?). Jordan debuted them against Nike's instructions. Original concords supposedly had blue on the bottom but looked concord on TV due to the techonogy at the time came off as concord color and it stuck. I'll try and see if I can find the video.

Ordered a size 9 SNKRS Exclusive Access sent me a 10 now I’m on a 48 hour email watch to see what they can do smh

I was just having this same exact conversation with my friend at Krispy Kreme the other day.
Purple was Tinkers go to alternative color since the 5. It was nothing new

aquas, charcoal 7, grapes,

As time went on Tinker seemed to prefer purple over royal for whatever reason as an alternative color

Last edited:
Idk if it's truth or not but I remember seeing a youtube video saying since the development of the shoes was before Jordan officially returned to basketball the concord 11 was not meant as a shoe for him. It was meant as a colorway for a Magic player (Penny Hardaway maybe?). Jordan debuted them against Nike's instructions. Original concords supposedly had blue on the bottom but looked concord on TV due to the techonogy at the time came off as concord color and it stuck. I'll try and see if I can find the video.
That was Nikc Anderson and the original color was royal, Purple had nothing to do with him, nor did the concord space jam. They were indeed meant for Jordan, to be worn in a movie. Which was filmed before the playoffs happened. Had Jordan stayed retired then Nick Anderson was going to be the guy to wear the flagship. Probably because all eyes were on the Magic and that was the best opportunity to get them on tv. You can look at it as we got the Nick Andersons for the first retro and MJs in 2016

I love track suits....I never wear a complete set a the same time though, either pants or jacket never both. I might try on the concord set, I have a ton of white/black nike kicks I can wear it will never wear it with the 11's though. Out of principle.

Doesn't fit the era, thats more late 80's early 90's.
Track fits the 7's, not 11's.

I was definitely still wearing track suits well into the 7th grade which was like '97 BUT.. the windbreaker track suits were bumping a LOT more back in 92-93 like you suggested. Still, IDK if I would cop this. It's fire but kind of goes under the umbrella of buying a shirt designed for a specific shoe.

the dude in the middle shirt:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
what movie is this pic this from ?
Thats like the 90's trying to be the 90's
lol, you guys hit the nail on the head. Its from Clueless :lol:. Too lazy to look for real pictures. Just wanted to make a point.

The 90's was an amazing decade for clothes. We were free to wear what we wanted how we wanted. And our peers never judged us by how our pants fit. I never went full on raver baggy like that & that wasn't my style, I was a little bit more urban than suburban but alot of my friends dressed that way & no one ever cared. There was alot more freedom of expression when it came to clothes. These days it seems like ppl will rip you if your jeans are one inch too baggy |l.

I love track suits....I never wear a complete set a the same time though, either pants or jacket never both. I might try on the concord set, I have a ton of white/black nike kicks I can wear it will never wear it with the 11's though. Out of principle.
We used to call them joints “swishy suits” back in the days lmao. My swishy suit game was crazy in 4th-6th grades :rofl:

I was definitely still wearing track suits well into the 7th grade which was like '97 BUT.. the windbreaker track suits were bumping a LOT more back in 92-93 like you suggested. Still, IDK if I would cop this. It's fire but kind of goes under the umbrella of buying a shirt designed for a specific shoe.
You were in the 7th in ‘97? Why did I think you were like 22 for some reason lol. Your around my age.

Back
Top Bottom