Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I am not so sure about that..

Put yourself in high school once again and imagine your friend getting to school on skinny jeans...

What do you think would happen?

I will agree that the 90's, because of the lack of internet, wasn't so uniform about the way people dress. Nowadays everyone wears pretty much the same thing as only a few styles make the most of what we see on the streets.

But still, we are now much more tolerant as a society than we were back in the 90's. At least, that how i see things.
I wouldn't say more tolerant as a society. There's a pc movement going on now that's made everybody very sensitive to jump on things such as jokes, ppls actions, & mistakes without hearing them out or caring about their opinion. Alot of ppl are very intolerant of what ppl do now a days, what ppl say, how ppl act, and certainly how ppl vote. We're living in a time that's very divided & very angry compared to the 90's.

I wonder is that packaging specific to the Concords or is it just their packaging for everything? This is not the kind of advertising we want or need :lol:
Nope. Ordered some slides with the 25% off
Both pair came in the new porch snatchers dream box
My 11s not getting delivered to my house
Not even gone chance it
Wouldn't be surprised to see lines of cars following UPS and FedEx trucks from Dec 11-18

I wouldn't say more tolerant as a society. There's a pc movement going on now that's made everybody very sensitive to jump on things such as jokes, ppls actions, & mistakes without hearing them out or caring about their opinion. Alot of ppl are very intolerant of what ppl do now a days, what ppl say, how ppl act, and certainly how ppl vote. We're living in a time that's very divided & very angry compared to the 90's.

I agree with you about the SJW lunatics of these days. But i was just referring to the way you dress and style yourself. Nowadays people are more open to accept people with different styles.
Back in the 90's, as there was no PC whatsoever, you would get bullied if you entered your school on skinny jeans.
TBH, society is more tolerant globaly. It's just that the SJW are extremely loud and the press feed on those crazy behaviors making it seem that there is a real war out there.

The 18 concords are so much better in quality and comfort compared to the 16 SJs. It's not even close. They make the Jams feel cheap and stiff. If you havent got yours yet or just havent worn your concords yet, you will fall in love. I dont care if there are 1.4 mill pairs that will be floating around, or if they will be bricks. These are amazing and will be your best purchase of the year.

Grails for real.

Good feedback. Can you tell us more about it? Stiff in what sense? The upper? The softness of the midsole/air unit? SJ are my only mid top 11. My snakeskins are rock solid stiff. SJ are a more comfortable in terms of midsole/air unit and upper, but my 3s are way more comfortable, and 4s are better all day comfort than my SJ, which only come out on occasion. My daily wears are still 3s and 4s, even though the SJs look slick. I actually prefer the all black of the SJ to the concords personally.

#oldimpatientbastard
B7AB7A23-1DBD-4994-A9D8-DD786F177B38.jpeg

nice threads pham.

This release is definitely proving that JB without question is capable of reproducing OG’s. So all the poorly done retros over the years was just them being cheep and not caring. Hopefully this is what all retros will be like going forward.

This release is definitely proving that JB without question is capable of reproducing OG’s. So all the poorly done retros over the years was just them being cheep and not caring. Hopefully this is what all retros will be like going forward.

ALL OF THIS.

They should be ashamed of themselves for all of the garbage reproductions they put out of the OG's. What a disgrace to the original model and form.

Good feedback. Can you tell us more about it? Stiff in what sense? The upper? The softness of the midsole/air unit? SJ are my only mid top 11. My snakeskins are rock solid stiff. SJ are a more comfortable in terms of midsole/air unit and upper, but my 3s are way more comfortable, and 4s are better all day comfort than my SJ, which only come out on occasion. My daily wears are still 3s and 4s, even though the SJs look slick. I actually prefer the all black of the SJ to the concords personally.
Well it seems we have similar taste as my 2011 bc 3s are my most comfortable shoes, along with the tinkers and my black cat 4s. As for the Jams, I bought some last week as soon as i got my early snkrs release concords in. I wore my concords for 5 days straights and loved them. I then wore my Jams yesterday for the first time and it was not even close in comfort. The upper was just not as soft. My concords upper felt much more cushioned as well as the mid sole. The patent leather on the Jams were also more stiff compared to the concords. Put it this way, after 1 wear of the concords i had creases while the jams did not have any after 1 wear. Some ppl probably prefer that but personally i dont mind creases and i like a shoe that is comfortable. A stiff patent leather did not help. Even the leather on the back heel upper is so much better on the concords. Overall, Concords are a much more luxurious shoe in every aspect over the space jams.

Hope that helps!

I agree with you about the SJW lunatics of these days. But i was just referring to the way you dress and style yourself. Nowadays people are more open to accept people with different styles.
Back in the 90's, as there was no PC whatsoever, you would get bullied if you entered your school on skinny jeans.
TBH, society is more tolerant globaly. It's just that the SJW are extremely loud and the press feed on those crazy behaviors making it seem that there is a real war out there.
True, true. Your right about the skinny jeans. Never really looked @ it that way. Yea, sjw are a bit out there, & I lean on the left where all of them live|l. If they actually sat down & listened to ppl instead of finding reasons to burn them, they might actually create some good in the world. You gain alot more learning from your enemies than you do from killing them.

Anyways, lets get back to these concords, I feel like we might of hijacked the thread enough >D.

Well it seems we have similar taste as my 2011 bc 3s are my most comfortable shoes, along with the tinkers and my black cat 4s. As for the Jams, I bought some last week as soon as i got my early snkrs release concords in. I wore my concords for 5 days straights and loved them. I then wore my Jams yesterday for the first time and it was not even close in comfort. The upper was just not as soft. My concords upper felt much more cushioned as well as the mid sole. The patent leather on the Jams were also more stiff compared to the concords. Put it this way, after 1 wear of the concords i had creases while the jams did not have any after 1 wear. Some ppl probably prefer that but personally i dont mind creases and i like a shoe that is comfortable. A stiff patent leather did not help. Even the leather on the back heel upper is so much better on the concords. Overall, Concords are a much more luxurious shoe in every aspect over the space jams.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for taking the time to reply; this is really helpful. The PU insole probably also helps with step-in comfort too.

snkrs1.png IMG_0709.png
“Eyeball emoji”
The concern for the font of the size on the box seems warranted. Every pair from SNKRS release has correct, bold font.

Seems extremely unlikely that early providers - unbreakable, fineline - just happen to get a large assortment of the pairs with incorrect fonts if it's a QC issue and only a few end up that. It's also interesting that almost all of the fake early pairs posted have subsequently had the same, incorrect size font.

The only counterpoint is that a few pairs authenticated thus far by StockX have had the incorrect font as well, including two 13 pairs.

Order of images goes SNKRS x2, Fineline x2, StockX x2.

Attachments

• fineline3.jpeg
    fineline3.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0736.JPG
    IMG_0736.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0653.png
    IMG_0653.png
    834.4 KB · Views: 26
snkrs1.png IMG_0709.png
The concern for the font of the size on the box seems warranted. Every pair from SNKRS release has correct, bold font.

Seems extremely unlikely that early providers - unbreakable, fineline - just happen to get a large assortment of the pairs with incorrect fonts if it's a QC issue and only a few end up that. It's also interesting that almost all of the fake early pairs posted have subsequently had the same, incorrect size font.

The only counterpoint is that a few pairs authenticated thus far by StockX have had the incorrect font as well, including two 13 pairs.

Order of images goes SNKRS x2, Fineline x2, StockX x2.

Fineline claims to have Nike warehouse connects so for that reason alone I know he selling fakes. I know a few pairs may get out, but 100s (all shoes) that he has, no way. Pretty sure they added tight security when pairs started to disappear. I know he also gets some from stores but the way the app reservation system is I highly doubt he get a lot from that either.

Back
Top Bottom