Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

how are nike stores doing this drop...... the new nike store in nyc should have 10 thousand of these in the stock room now, lol

Yeah yeah they right here in da back.... Whipping up A batch right now lol....

QuestionableFrighteningCurassow-max-1mb.gif

LankyRaggedHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

You have to be one unlucky SOB to not be able to get at least 1 pair out of 1.5 million.

I've been saying this all day long:

- These shoes are extremely coveted.

This being said, you have to realize that Europe and Asia will receive hundreds of thousands of those shoes.

Yeah, they'll be highly available but only when compared the previous Concord releases. To think that you can just wake up and get them from the SNKRS app without a sweat might be over reaching.

I got mines from the APP early release but if i hand't i would be trying to get them ASAP. Better not risk it.

To take a L on the best Concord Retro ever in such a high number would crush me forever.

Given how many SneakerYoutubers are saying these will be an easy cop, I don’t think you need to worry unless you are some rare size. I think a lot of people are having PTSD flashbacks of 2011 but GR Js aren’t popping like that anymore, in terms of resell hype (sorry GetMoneyBoyz from Lakewood, hope ya’ll found a new hustle).

I definitely have PTSD from that release. Not trying to relive that nightmare lol.

Seriously though, that release was bad. I remember standing deep in a flooded out line at the galleria with basically no hope to get in let alone get my size and fools (who apparently had been let in already to purchase) swerving out in their cars, driving recklessly down Alabama st. holding the shoe out the car window as they drove past to troll the huge crowd that was still in line. Like some complete idiots. Was like 4am. It was crazy. That release brung out the worst. Cool grey a year before was bad in Houston too.

Last edited:
So since these are releasing on the 8th, do you guys think sites like DSportingGoods will have a specific time or will it be exactly at 12 AM when the shoe is expected to be available?

This being said, you have to realize that Europe and Asia will receive hundreds of thousands of those shoes.

Yeah, they'll be highly available but only when compared the previous Concord releases. To think that you can just wake up and get them from the SNKRS app without a sweat might be over reaching.

I got mines from the APP early release but if i hand't i would be trying to get them ASAP. Better not risk it.

To take a L on the best Concord Retro ever in such a high number would crush me forever.
Preach on, I'm not buying the "chill it will be fine" no, I need my pearz G.

Unless you know something we all don’t, current presale and current resale prices are reflecting a relatively easy cop.

Exactly. I wouldn't bank on anything. It's not like they are going to just throw out a million pairs all at once. Restocks tend to be harder to cop as well. No matter how many there are, you're still competing with resellers and other people gobbling up pairs. Many people want more than one, and it's probably the most famous basketball shoe ever. Don't be too casual about these.

If you picked the Footlocker on 7 Mile and Livernois in Detroit changed it because they were just robbed of all the Concords :blush::rofl:

Don’t live there...just heard from FB

My titan order got cancelled smh yall think if i wake up early saturday and go to a store i can get em?

While snkrs pass in normally terrible, the amount of pairs they have of these should allow most ppl to eat. Even cities like
Dallas who normally don’t have SNKRS pass should have the pass for these. Nike bout to be Oprah, we all getting pairs! No sadderday this week for the NT fam!

I really want to believe that.. but SNKRS pass is really THAT bad... we'll see. It'd be cool if I can scoop up a Nike pair in store so I can keep the best 2 pairs and keep it pushing without having to deal with the online shipping. Shipping with Nike swapping to FedEX has been a pain in the ***.

this will be “easy” for the those who wear common sizes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you picked the Footlocker on 7 Mile and Livernois in Detroit changed it because they were just robbed of all the Concords :blush::rofl:

Don’t live there...just heard from FB
This is why I took an 8 year break from 11s. It’s makes no sense, it’s like these shoes put people in a trance. One of the worst parts of sneaker culture

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom