Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

First time entering a raffle. I'll show up Saturday checking all the stores if I don't win

WwNM.gif

You entered and won today?
Yes, how FNL raffle works is they have a timer that will end, you have all the way until that timer ends to enter, it can even be 1 minute before it ends...then after that u look to see if you won, simple and u don’t have worry about any dumbahh headstarts or spending hella money to win, this is how all should do it, people bashin FNL for no reason

Yes, how FNL raffle works is they have a timer that will end, you have all the way until that timer ends to enter, it can even be 1 minute before it ends...then after that u look to see if you won, simple and u don’t have worry about any dumbahh headstarts or spending hella money to win, this is how all should do it, people bashin FNL for no reason
I like the headstarts system better, don't think it should restart every so often though. I feel that people who purchase from the store more frequently should have a better chance than those who only pop out once a year for big releases like the 11's or limited/hyped items. But thats just my opinion. I did hit on the FNL raffle as well.

I was just talkin about this tonight. I had a friend be a lookout. Shame on me for stealing especially around the holidays. The security guards be hawking everybody. My now ex friend hid in the bathroom knowing I was gonna get caught, he thought it would be funny for me to go to jail. But I’m good now. Just got paid and ready to get these.
what u stole

anyone who tries to get a retail pair and fails needs to quit their sneaker hobby lol
People who live in rural areas with not a lot of stores have it the worst. Granted online is still a viable option but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who still don't know how the footapps work. Ignorance, and lack of options are the biggest handicaps.

I've never won FNL new raffle system, they've turned into complete trash. I used to be able to hit on their site and that was the only site it was worth trying

Even if you somehow strike out on Saturday it's not like resale is gonna be much more than retail since there are a million pairs.

People who live in rural areas with not a lot of stores have it the worst. Granted online is still a viable option but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who still don't know how the footapps work. Ignorance, and lack of options are the biggest handicaps.

Doesn’t matter honestly theres gonna be so many pairs online and restock links. Plus bots won’t be after the online pairs so there’s really no reason as to why someone shouldn’t get these for retail if they put in the effort

Should I put app reservation under my wifes account too? I didnt plan too but im kinda nervous since I already took an L from fnl :lol:

I took an L yesterday with the FNL raffle. That was my first time trying it. I just need a size 6.5 for my daughter. I hope I can just walk in at 10:00 and buy them. If not, I'll try online while I'm there. I told myself I wasn't going to do this anymore for Jordan's after the hell on earth in 2011 but it's for my baby and she got honor roll.

I took an L yesterday with the FNL raffle. That was my first time trying it. I just need a size 6.5 for my daughter. I hope I can just walk in at 10:00 and buy them. If not, I'll try online while I'm there. I told myself I wasn't going to do this anymore for Jordan's after the hell on earth in 2011 but it's for my baby and she got honor roll.
Yeah I don’t get fnl system now I hit super easy on the 82’s now I can’t even win general releases on there I literally hit SNKRS before I hit fnl and I only hit SNKRS like twice crazy! Y’all sure it’s a milli on these cuz it looks like fnl got like 10 pairs total

Am I the only one who misses the physical raffles ? Walking in store filling out a raffle then on the next store in the mall and if you have someone who doesn’t want the shoes they could also fill out with your size these online raffle are trash in my opinion only can fill out one unless you have multiple accounts

Back
Top Bottom