Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dude, it was $240 out here in Cali. It really sucks! I hate how expensive they have made it.

Here in Europe they are 200 Euros retail with taxes already included.

Invoice looks like 163 EUR + 37 EUR taxes.

In USD at the current exchange rate it's something like 227USD final price.

$243 in chicago
$242 in the burbs
Hope i hit in the burbs :lol:
Hoping i get a nike reservation so i don't have to pickup in store if i win

Last edited:
Only plan on getting 2 pairs maybe 3 but not 4 but maybe 4 but 2 for sure
Thursday and Friday is when this thread is really gonna be popping
FYI there will probably be tons of codes posted tomorrow for those will still need to check in

Last edited:
$233 in Maryland.

I’ll never forget how weird it felt paying $175 with tax for the Jams in 09. That’s where the gouging started -_-

I'll never forget how satisfying it was to pay $125 with tax at a local mall in champs in the Bay Area, CA. Shoes sold out but Champs employees were still able to order me and my brother a pair and eveyone else through the phone in store. We received our pairs 2 weeks later.

For those confused about the headstart quite simply your countdown clock ends that many minutes sooner than the standard end time.

No need for College paper answers

Is this for purchasing online or going in store?

I swear if somebody steps on my 237$ dollar shoes Imma be ready to kill someone lol

Well accidents happen and if the culprit apologizes then you should be forgiving. But there is a special place in hell for those *******s who do not apologize.
Hell yeah. My G'z already know.
Capture+_2018-11-21-19-41-12.png

Imma make up a shirt like this so they are forewarned and be ready for me to hand out this fade if you step on my ish.

Ill be shocked if the majority of this thread doesnt feast off of Foot Apps.. it's the SJ release all over again. 2011's got a lot of people shook for no reason.. relax :lol:
This. Jordan's are dead, coveted jordans gr all sitting for a few years now. BC3, all 13's, gr 11's & 11 lows and a whole mess of others. Looks at the numbers, look at the trends. These gr concords will sit. Get out of panic mode.

I have yet to hear back from Nike about the incorrect size they sent me for the drop in the 27th smh now to hustle my size 9 now smh now I have a size 10 that I can’t do nothing with

Back
Top Bottom