Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The era when this was acceptable.

Jordan_JNCO_Beige_.0.png

I like how the SNKRS app now requires a unique phone number attached to your account. This should minimize random accounts come Saturday, no?

Entered 8 raffles hit one at the jordan store Toronto , I think 900,000 plus pairs might be a boost that were stated available

I only shared that as more of an interesting point. That’s FAR less than the SJ stock they received. But with giving half a damn these are attainable for all on this forum.

Never underestimate
A) this shoe
B) original colorways that transcend the hobby
C) the December Jordan release

I like how the SNKRS app now requires a unique phone number attached to your account. This should minimize random accounts come Saturday, no?

I don’t know how they do what they do, but I wouldn’t bet against the programming of bots as long as the info is binary

ed hardy :lol: dat was way back in the g..i had da love kills jeans with da skull..dem joints was xclusive ...i thought u meant u stole da 11s. :lol:

Oh man, they had to bring up overpriced and quickly played out Ed Hardy earlier! That was so last decade. That brand definitely died in 2009 when balding old cheating racist clown Hulk Hogan wore them! Him wearing that was the nail in the coffin for that brand.

Oh man, they had to bring up overpriced and quickly played out Ed Hardy earlier! That was so last decade. That brand definitely died in 2009 when balding old cheating racist clown Hulk Hogan wore them! Him wearing that was the nail in the coffin for that brand.
dats why i said back in the g..mean way back in day if u aint know

Gonna side track a lil

But do y'all know how to keep the tongue straight on your shoes?

I keep mines unlaced so idk if that's why, but my 13s and 14s, and other shoe's tounge turn towards the side.

The tongue is never straight, how do I fix that ?

Gonna side track a lil

I keep mines unlaced so idk if that's why, but my 13s and 14s, and other shoe's tounge turn towards the side.

What? You use the cut out in the middle of the tongue....

Or you stitch an elastic band in there

Gonna side track a lil

That’s something you can’t fix I don’t think since you wear your shoes unlaced it’s nothing to hold the tongue of your shoes in place so you going to always have that issue

with NIKE using those boxes with the big *** swoosh and JDI tape on them, SNKRS will be a last resort for me.

Already had a package come in that was blatantly tampered with bc of this

Back
Top Bottom