Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Hogan died in 1994, to me. He’s been lame.

I agree! Hogan became wack and irrelevant since that year because it was when he officially joined crappy WCW after having a great run in WWF from 1984-92. Him in WCW was like watching rerun wrestling. He's been a joke since that year. And he was a bigger joke wearing Jordans trying to fit in.

its easy
click on more on the bottom right corner
D2BFC767-55BA-4EC6-A000-DADE1AADF18D.png

then click on launch locator
54FBB54F-69FB-484A-AF56-4E2FEA540EB4.png

click on the shoe you want
ECD16C14-1423-4EEF-8E65-253FDEFF86ED.png

then click on store and procedures
AF3384D4-8678-4CF9-96E0-1959ED3ED3F9.png

after that it will show you a list of available stores close to you. you can select up to 3. after click done and it will ask you to select your size thats it. you entered your first raffle

a million thanks

Man I'm glad my pair will be grabbed up without no issues... I'm getting too old for this camping ****.... I'm old enough to remember Jordan's sitting for weeks while he played and copped any time.. now 38 years old.. I be damn I have to sit overnight for some sneakers lol.. Salute to those that do..

I agree! Hogan became wack and irrelevant since that year because it was when he officially joined crappy WCW after having a great run in WWF from 1984-92. Him in WCW was like watching rerun wrestling. He's been a joke since that year. And he was a bigger joke wearing Jordans trying to fit in.
man you better put some respect on wcw name

wcw > wwe

sting > hulkkk hogan

I selected the mall by Fort Hood in Killeen TX this time around. My friend that works over there now said they get a lot of these in but most of the boxes are messed up... I’m not wearing the box so it doesn’t bug me too much.

I selected the mall by Fort Hood in Killeen TX this time around. My friend that works over there now said they get a lot of these in but most of the boxes are messed up... I’m not wearing the box so it doesn’t bug me too much.
Get a code by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom