Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

On my way to Nikestore like

DC9A260B-D916-402B-AD0D-A4396CE660EA.gif

I HOPE TO GOD MY PAIR DOESN’T HAVE ANY FLAWS TOMORROW. My 2011 pair I got from Finishline had glue stains on the patent leather, a black scuff mark on the white midsole and my shoe lace on the right shoe was longer than the one on the left. Smh.

IMO, I would get to the store as soon as it opens and inspect your pair. I haven’t gotten any lip asking them to grab another pair if I’m not liking what I see.

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.

Shut up.

Snkrs pass says they are valid from 7am to 12pm local time.

Does anyone know if Niketown locations open at 7am? Usually they open early for big releases like these.

Man someone give me that positive energy, kicking myself for forgetting about checking my FTL app for the reservation.

Didn't enter any back up raffles because I knew I'd hit there (I did) but my dumbass forgot to confirm it.

I lost all the raffles. Does anybody know any links to FNL or anywhere? It'll have to be online or bust for me since I have to work but I can get online since my job's super chill.

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.

I lost all the raffles. Does anybody know any links to FNL or anywhere? It'll have to be online or bust for me since I have to work but I can get online since my job's super chill.

Go to the mall after work.. they’ll have leftovers

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.

Word

LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom