Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

SNKRS keeps crashing on me too. hope thats not messing with me cause I'm over here still pending... SMDH

This is why I try to buy as many pairs in my size as possible and mix and match the best quality pairs. The leftovers go right back or straight to StockX (if I can at least get what I paid at retail back).
yeah i know, I just got through with an am1 run like that. 5 pairs. And to tell you the truth, the only pairs that matched up came together in their own box. Theres no way around it anymore, they know lol

I just decided if theyre off Im going to shop ebay for a decent looking pair and take the 20-30 dollar hit.

Going to footlocker at 3pm today is going to be a whole hell of a lot less stressful with the sure W though.

Hit on a 12.5 through SNKRS. Going to get the 13 I have reserved at FTL and see which fits best.

For my son, my wife hit on a sz 11 on SNKRS and got through on a sz 11 on Eastbay.

That means I don’t have to drive to the Galleria on a Saturday! So there will be an 11 available at the FA there if anyone is checking.

i got them but this time was a bit different it show ( got it) not (Got `em)? is that new

Anyone who hit on Hibbett don't be too confident you got your pair-I just checked my order history and they are nowhere to be seen. I used PayPal and Hibbett gladly took my money but didn't send an order confirmation email.

copped on DSG but still Pending on SNKRS

edit: Even though it shows pending on the SNKRS page, i just got an email confirmation.

Friend if mine tried SNKRS for a 14 at 10:25 and got through instantly. These will still be had for retail two years from now.

Hit on SNKRS.

QONVIyz.gif

Seeing a bunch of old usernames in here!:nthat:
All of us old heads coming back for releases like this.

I never post here anymore, but this place is always helpful with links for release days.

I ended up getting through on SNKRS after 10 minutes pending. Usually an L if it goes to pending more than like 2 minutes.

Nice to see Nike made tons of these. Looks like if you were online at 10am, you got them

finally got to checkout confirmation on FTL but no email. my cc got alerts though 3 diff times a charge was attempted and finally allowed me to say it wasnt fraud.

no email yet and keep getting stuck on checkout screens

Back
Top Bottom