Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

PL is perfect
A097E25E-C743-47A5-A288-A38180E9E9B1.jpeg

Haha not me I was just shocked that I came across a class of 96’ guy in here.

I’m class of 2011 myself lmao it’s just dope that ppl from all ages can like level with each other over a common love for something like kicks

96 must of been a crazy time. Pac popping, Biggie, MJ, madness

I remember seeing the Concords for the first time. I had bought 10's for my senior basketball season. One of my little brothers friends on the JV team pulled out the Concords and it was game over. I actually talked him into letting me use them for our game that night.

It was a good time, like you said. Got to see MJ play baseball, and now he was running again with the Bulls. Pac and All Eyez on Me was killing it. If you were in Cali, you also had E40 and The Click dropping some classic albums. I remember writing myself notes to excuse myself from class and hitting up the record stores when all those albums dropped. 96 was a good year.

Anybody having issues with Shiekh’s online raffle? Got up this morning at 8am to a notification to purchase, clicked link and kept getting a “server down.” I had till 11am pst, so figured I’d wait a bit to let things simmer down online. Check back at 9 and I got another notification saying I had till 9am to purchase. WTF? Called, waiting on a call back from customer service. Hope this gets resolved and hope no one else is dealing with this bull****.

Just hoping to hit on my sz 14 this weekend.

tenor.gif

Update:

Struck out on Eastbay :frown:
Struck out on Dicks :frown:

Things are looking bleak :ohwell:

Last ditch effort at Finish Line:

Site didn't crash - Check
Added my size 14 to cart - Check
Checked out with Paypal - Check
Hit the complete order button and FNL didn't crash - Check

When I got the order confirmation email I was like:

giphy.gif

naAONRR.gif

This is the first time since JB started doing these XI December drops that I was able to hit on a pair at one of the major sites.

Feels good man.

tenor.gif

Grabbed my size 12 from foot action an there were two size 13s in the box smh.... Headed to Hibbett and got my pair. So I had a size 13 I had no use for and saw a young man sitting there waiting and it reminded me of myself back in the 90s I asked his dad “what size does your son wear” he replied “13 but we trying to get something close he really wants these.” Called the young man over and said “you got $200 even from your pops but I’m willing to sell these to you $20 under retail and keep the tax because I know has this has felt to not get these for the past 20+ years.” Kid gave me a hug we exchanged the shoes and money and put middle finger in the air to resellers. Y’all stay blessed and happy holidays.

tenor.gif

Update:

giphy.gif

naAONRR.gif

This is the first time since JB started doing these XI December drops that I was able to hit on a pair at one of the major sites.

Feels good man.

tenor.gif
Everybodys a 14 now i guess

Perhaps Nike should think about making more than 3 pairs per release

Or start doing 13.5s and 14.5s

I'm trying to cop my boy a 12 but im having the hardest time. im sure i will cop in the next few hours :emoji_pray:

Happy this release is over got my top two favorite XI’s of all time wasn’t expecting to have these especially since I took a L on On ftl but my friend won two and only needed one and we wear the same size so can’t complain happy holidays everyone hopefully everyone will eat
2DCC262A-28D9-40D1-BBE6-898BE3788547.jpeg

Update:

giphy.gif

naAONRR.gif

Feels good man.

tenor.gif
Nice

Weird morning, thought I took an L via SNKRS. I submitted my order right at 10:00am and was stuck on pending as many others until about 11:25am when I got the sold out message. Oh well, I figured I go to the mall and see what leftovers are talking about. Just as I'm about to hit the door I get a notification from Nike :smile:. Even though SNKRS app still showing sold out for me, or never received a GOT EM' splash & not listed under my purchases section or order history. Then to add icing on the cake I notice my total and figured their system must been hit hard today because the math ain't adding up, but I ain't saying nothing. :nthat:

IMG_7151.PNG

IMG_49447322096C-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom