Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Picked up my reserve sz 13 at Footlocker at The Woodlands Mall. There were constant people coming in to pick up their pairs. People were even trying to pick up pairs that they have no reserve for and acting like they should have been on the list. Grabbed my pair and headed straight to my office nearby.

Now I am contemplating if I should make the trek to the Houston Galleria and pick up the size 11 I have on reserve at Foot Action. It all depends if I want to make that 45 minute drive and have to deal with the parking there.
I just left from over there finding somewhere to park was a pain but I was in and out of that Footaction .

I prefer OG box but given that my first pair of 11's were the 2016 '95 PE's and that that was my first time experiencing the hated slide out box, I like it a lot. Wouldn't want any other releases in a slide out box though.

F47D0A93-F0D8-4DC5-9E07-2446E59B0B28.jpeg

Attachments

• D31AC583-990E-47F8-9707-85EEEF5AE04C.jpeg
    D31AC583-990E-47F8-9707-85EEEF5AE04C.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 8
Compared to the 2000s, you're happy?
indeed...more than anything, im happy that i have a pair of concords to rock again. i was always afraid of sole separation and wasnt too keen on the yellowed look of my 2000s.

despite the 45 which i dont mind all that much (and may even customize them to 23 down the road), i love the patent cut and the og box. today was a good day.

I went 3 for 4 today...

Hit on the FL raffle...
Hit on Eastbay...
Missed on SNKRS in my size...
Hit on SNKRS for my bros size...

Just wanna shout out the NT fam again for always coming through. Been on this site for what feels like damn near two decades almost and y'all still come through with the help so right on y'all.

Again, for anyone asking, which i know I and a few others were before this release, for comparison on sizing between the recent Space Jams and/or Win Like 82's. These Concords fit smaller on my feet than those two. Seems like they have more padding on that back heel for this release. Anyway, i'd say go TTS for these. I went half size down for the SJ/s and WL82.

Back
Top Bottom