Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Took a stroll through eBay and got a good laugh at the resell prices LOL. They must not know they’re available everywhere! A lot of people secured a pair after the cut off time for pick ups. There was a guy in line this morning talking about reselling his 5 pairs for $400 a pop I laughed so hard.

Who needs a Netflix account when NT provides stories like THIS!! :rofl:

IMG_20181208_124432_085.jpg
IMG_20181208_124432_081.jpg

Wore the DMPs to pick them up. First time picking up a shoe in store in years!
nice shoes...gangsta whip...benz?

Bro... you gotta let me in when it's that time to get them socks!!!! Lmao

Basically works on anything
But with socks
6 pack Nike dri fit socks retail at $22
So if it’s not excluded from discount and has free shipping you use $20 reward and get it for $2 plus tax free shipping
But right now it’s on sale for $17.99
So if you have a $15 reward you can get it for $3
But sometimes it will be excluded from discount and have free shipping or vice versa

7163F05F-43A8-4FA6-981D-8710E4388FAF.jpeg
Damn. Now y’all got me looking. Left shoe is cut lower lol. Oh well I’m still keeping them and running them into the ground

Did you pick these up today?

Crazy, toeboxes are even completely different on both sides. One looks Adult, one looks GS...jeez. Respect for keeping to wear em out though!

Seems like this is a lot of peoples first pair of 11’s, congratulations
Yup. My first pair and I'm not a fan of 11's. I've always thought Concords looked good, but they were not for me, because I don't care for patent leather at all. I have disposable income now, so I'll add them to my collection and wear them periodically.

My guess is the little dimples as was questioned is perfectly normal. Probably comes from the mold extrusion process ?? All my other 11s have them. Some more than others. But they are all there.

Interesting i just looked at my dmps, breds from 01 and 16 SJ. There are a few on the DMPs only a couple on the SJs and myabe one on the breds. By far the most noticeable on today's concords.

Basically works on anything
But with socks
6 pack Nike dri fit socks retail at $22
So if it’s not excluded from discount and has free shipping you use $20 reward and get it for $2 plus tax free shipping
But right now it’s on sale for $17.99
So if you have a $15 reward you can get it for $3
But sometimes it will be excluded from discount and have free shipping or vice versa
Man, I've been waisting these rewards coupons all these years smfh

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

I’m not sure but there’s some huge threads in general forum, the AJ I thread is pretty big in JB forum.

Just did a little browsing real quick.
BC3 got to 465ish and thats including release day. It's at 697 as of today.
For a single release thread, is there a bigger one than that?

Yeah I meant a single release thread. BC3 is huge but it’s been months in the making we’re already at 518 and it’s release date.
I’d guess the 2011 Concord thread is the biggest for a single release

I can't remember the last time I tried on a pair of shoes in store. If I could guess maybe 15 years ago.. Lol..

My left shoe is slighty taller than the right shoe. Which also has the left shoe PL on the back slighty taller than the PL on the right shoe.

Did you pick these up today?

Crazy, toeboxes are even completely different on both sides. One looks Adult, one looks GS...jeez. Respect for keeping to wear em out though!

Lol yep got em today. Wouldn’tve even noticed if I didn’t see a previous post on here. So now I see why I was able to walk back in to foot locker and get a pair 20min after saying they ran out of my size. I’m not tripping though... I see a nice white shoe with black shiny leather... I’m good...

My guess is the little dimples as was questioned is perfectly normal. Probably comes from the mold extrusion process ?? All my other 11s have them. Some more than others. But they are all there.
Older retros like the 2000 2001 didn’t have this issue but I’m guessing they changed something with manufacturing. Same thing with pretty mich all retros from Nike now

Back
Top Bottom