Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

SMFH...these do NOT fit like the recent SJs or the Win Like 82's....these were more TTS. I sized down thinking these would fit like those but these fit more TTS, imo.

Idk man, my 2016 SJ's feel like a snug TTS. Got a size 12.5 in these as well off SNS.

I’ve NEVER heard of 8’s being comfy

I used to think 8 were my most comfortable J's. Still do.

Ok that’s cool.. if I pay 220 for shoes that’s two different patent leather cuts that’s no where close and I want to take back or sale what’s the prob lol?? And I don’t care what others think it’s about me knowing the shoes look totally different after I paid 220

So then you don’t return them, you resell them. They weren't too flawed for you to sell to someone else.

Last edited:
mines came numbered
71ED5FDD-EB40-45D6-B0FA-F84A2BFFD3A1.jpeg
:lol: say it aint so GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

I was at the mall by 4:30, completely out in Finsh line, and Footlocker. Drove 30 min to get these with my wife. FootLocker store employee was real cocky with his self when I asked. Then looked at me and asked how bad I really wanted them..?.. He wanted to resell "his" size 11 that was in the back. Then wanted to know just how much I was willing to pay. Which I replied RETAIL please. Then finally told me there were no more pairs.:smh:

So I left feeling pretty pissed off knowing we drove down here for nothing only to find out my wife had purchased from eastbay earlier while I was working. :pimp: My wife gets the mvp award like no other..
congrats..enjoy ya pair big dawg

Man, I've been waisting these rewards coupons all these years smfh
I used to use the codes twice. Once online. And then in store. Used to have a boatload of socks for next to nothing. Buy something online without the code. Hit them up on twitter and tell them to add your reward code....once they do it. U can use it in store. At one point I had 5 codes. And I kept on hitting up the twitter rep. Got about 10 pairs of socks for 30 bucks or so.

yea on the midsole - they’re more like lil bumps - people discussed it a few pages back .

Not too worried though , 1nce the SNKRS pair comes in I’ll decide which is better and stock it , definitely rockin the more flawed one like I usually do . Like to keep better/perfect pairs in the collection

Edit : same thing the pair you posted have

Ahhh ok cool. I’ll probably just sell that pair (locally) for retail then and get my money back. Hopefully it won’t be too hard to get rid of... just by reading some of these comments on here people are picky smh
Just return it to the foot store u got it from if you’re looking to sell for retail. 100% after than meeting with a stranger

Yo, people recommend jeans to me and I can't find the quotes.

How do I find them ? **** was like 400 pages ago.

I regret not getting two pairs but not in the mood to spend almost $500 on two pairs of Jays.

The uneven patent leather cut would drive me crazy.

My wife gonna be mad as **** when she doesn’t get these on Christmas. I can’t spend almost $200 on shoes she barely gonna wear.

Yo, people recommend jeans to me and I can't find the quotes.

How do I find them ? **** was like 400 pages ago.

get some distressed skinny jeans. They look the best with J's bc they help accentuate the tongue. Bleached skinny jeans with side-zippers are a plus. Also don't forget about the whole fit, an oversized tee and a fanny pack (Supreme preferably) help complete the streetwear (Instagram ) look.

Back
Top Bottom