Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That's all I needed to hear.

arnie.gif
200w.gif

Reactions: ARK
I’m kind of shocked that these sold out in most stores in LA I thought they would sit until like Monday.

congrats..enjoy ya pair big dawg
Thank you for that. She knew all along I had a pair and still went with me to the mall. She said she wasnt to confident I would get a pair at the mall. She knows how all this goes by now. It wasnt till after we left that Footlocker knowing I was heated, to let me know that a pair was on its way. She told me that if by some chance I did get a pair there, I would just simply have two now. I got it rough around here:lol:

Forgot who I purchased the 2000 pair from during SC days, but put a lot of work into to get them in wearable condition. RIT, SeaGlow, etc. A lot of other stuff, but that's besides the point.

Do wonder why they went Bred over Cool Grey for 2019 as far as mid 11s.

Just my guess, the Concords and BC III both releases together in 2011, same with Bred IVs and Playoff 11s. I’m thinking they’re just coming back around to release both together like before.
Just a guess

Today was definitely an emotional and draining day for me. Laid my Grandma to rest this morning, picked up both of my pairs after the funeral, and then made a 7hr drive from Memphis back to Kansas City.

Now that I'm home, I'm glad to see so many of us were able to cop. For those that didn't, I hope you all can find pairs close to retail if not retail.

So then you don’t return them, you resell them. They weren't too flawed for you to sell to someone else.
Yea ur right .. never make money when you have an opportunity to make money. It’s not like the person didn’t see them

Why does Nike play that virtual line BS, burnt me too many times waiting, I grabbed off FNL paid shipping in the meanwhile to hedge my bet, only for SNRKS to go through like 40 mins later.

Wow, I was just about to go to bed but a random box just got delivered to me by Parcel Metro (never heard of this company before). Opened it up and my Concords came from SNKRS. I ordered these at 10:10 AM this morning and paid for standard shipping only. After my shoes got delivered, Nike.com sent me an email saying my shoes were shipped ...I already got them already. Anyone got their pair already from SNKRS?

Since I was 7 or 8, I’ve probably tied my shoes 5-10 times in my life outside of playing sports. My shoes stay on fine, shoes aren’t falling off or anything.

These are slightly narrower than 2016 Jams. Materials are also a little thinner in the back heel area. Not enough to warrant a size up or down though, at least not for me.

Will double up sometime next year.

respect for having both pairs... i had space jams 2000, 09 and 2016 and sold my 09 pair cuz quality was trash and kept and rock my 2016 pair... the 2000 space jams just chillin in the box... had the 2000 concords, 2011 and now this pair... the concords is what got me into collecting kicks which is the 2000 pair... was kinda salty about selling my pair but the mesh was yellow and sold it to big j for a great price cuz i hook up NTers and i already had 3 pairs of the 2011 pair so i gifted my 2000 pair to him... but the concords are my grail so had to cop 2 pairs of these... had 3 pairs of the 2011 and flipped them all so i dont have any concords except the lows right now smh so happy to have these 2018 joints which im a keep of course

Mesh on 2011s are extremely yellow even though they're DS. Any way to whiten them up?

Back
Top Bottom