Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

20181208_223208.jpg

This is how I'll be wearing mine :evil:
Was just listening to some Danzig yesterday.
Shout out to all the Metal Head Sneakerheads

Asking for a friend that missed out. He's an addidas guy that now wants these. Anyone know of cords online currently?

Just took them out of the box and my quality are doo doo sad times or am I being OC

IMG_20181209_125232.jpg
IMG_20181209_125159.jpg
IMG_20181209_124938.jpg
IMG_20181209_124923.jpg
IMG_20181209_125124.jpg

I'm sorry bro, but that pair needs to be returned asap. That last pic reminds me of my first pair I got from the early Nike release. That mismatched patent leather height between the left and right shoe is an absolute no go. Hope you were able to double up so that isn't your only pair.

Aside from the 45, I don't know what you're really complaining about up there

Edit....wasn't paying attention to thr patent height lol

I will own that shoe again. I had it during my freshman year in HS and also cut the tab off as well before ever putting them on. I never could get lucky enough to get those Concords in 95, so these to me were the next best thing. They were really good shoes btw for ballin in. It was the closest thing I could have not bieng the 45 pe Black or White concord. Still great memories and great shoes.

When I was at footaction earlier picking up my pairs, there mad dudes returning sesames to try and exchange for these lol. Probably thought resale was gonna be lit with them yeezys. Things are sitting at all sneaker stores near me. Store associates were dying :rofl:
Same when I was at FNL. Ended up gets a pair of those also lol.

Dont put black laces in Concords. Does not look good.

This. I remember when I got my og pair in 95 putting black laces in them just to see what they would look like. Immediately changed back before rocking them to school. Its hard to put a finger on it since black laces look great on the white/black IX which has a similar color block, but it just doesnt work on Concords.

Did you get your pair(s)?
No, getting my pair weds I hope. From eastbay. I had to wait till after work to go after. During work, FLine was always filled up. Tried several times though. My girl hooked it up.

Last edited:
You had to go up half a size from the WL96 to the Concords?

10.5 is my normal size for sneakers but I tried both on when the 82s came out and told myself that the 10 fit better... but after a long days wear they definately are not comfortable, so I all my other pairs are 10.5 and feel much better. My 11 IEs are probably the most comfortable pair of Jordans I own along with my Pure Platinum 7s.

Anyway I prefer my 12s size 10, 10.5 feels too big to me. This years 13s I feel fit bigger, as my 10.5 HGGs feel too big but my DMPs fit perfectly, both size 10.5. Some of my 3s and 4s are 11s and they fit fine.

Better patent height comparison lol, first pic had one on my leg, my gripe was on the sockliner where the 45 is not equal
IMG_20181209_132713.jpg

And did not double up, returning might not be a good option considering I used my sister's credit card and would be hassle to call/dispute and commute to return. So yall think I should sell these and try and get online/locally no trolling please lol

The patent leather does feel somewhat thin on the toe box, like you can flex it if you wiggle your toes.

Can’t say I agree about the sizing though, these feel tts to me. Slightly snug, but def not enough to make me go up a half size.

I felt exactly how he felt in the video. Put my on and immediately felt like it was way too snug.

Back
Top Bottom