Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

4BD99D3E-000C-4699-B24E-468E7540AF93.png

Who else has receipts like this :smokin

Any massed produced shoe will have flaws. The more you stare at it, eventually you will find them. On one of my pairs I had a loose white thread popping out from the black stitching at the top of my patent leather. I just cut the thread and kept it pushing. As long they haven't been worn, aren't missing a jumpman or logo, and don't have any blatant creases in them I'm good.

i can't even open mine around the house because i bought a pair for my wife as a surprise christmas gift, this is our first pair of matching XI mids/concords, so i'm pretty super excited, yet she has no idea.....and it's only the 13th!!! it's probably best if i stay off this thread until the 25th.

Any massed produced shoe will have flaws. The more you stare at it, eventually you will find them. On one of my pairs I had a loose white thread popping out from the black stitching at the top of my patent leather. I just cut the thread and kept it pushing. As long they haven't been worn, aren't missing a jumpman or logo, and don't have any blatant creases in them I'm good.
Threads??? No one is talking about loose threads bro lol. I laugh at loose threads.

There are real flaws out there that cant be fixed with nail clippers

late to the party as usual

do you double sock on basketball socks or one pair of regular athletic socks and one pair of basketball socks whether it be nike hyper elite or stance?

Last edited:
No kidding. This is one of the cleanest pairs Ive seen. The 45 is a little low on one but not much.

One of the cleanest pair YOU have seen?! That’s saying a lot coming from you :lol:. I’m surprised you’re letting that low 45 and midsole creasing slide like that lol

So footaction said on their email “If you placed your order on our website, your payment method was not charged and any pending bank authorizations will expire within 7 days.” My payment cleared through my bank account though like a couple days ago.

Back
Top Bottom