Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Eastbay pair
Slight gap showing the top of the shoe box
IMG_20181214_184942912.jpg

Nike made 1million+ pairs but it seems like only 100 of them were size 12.5
IMG_20181214_185059036.jpg
IMG_20181214_185310091.jpg
Sat at my damn computer for 3 hours trying to cart a 12.5 in east bay. I hate you. Congrats.

No way you can be a Pac fan and can easily name any song as his best.

Here you go. Get it quick!!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2PAC-ME-AGAINST-THE-WORLD-JIVE-HIP-200-EU-VINYL-2LP-/332941810696

Truth. I can’t even name which album is his best cause all the albums released during his lifetime are outstanding. 7DT is my personal fav, but Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and 7DT are all equally classic to me. Strictly is a classic too actually, though something more of a “second tier” classic. 2pacalypse isn’t a full blown classic but still a great debut.

Def gonna watch that auction too but I bet it gets to at least 200 before it ends.

Last edited:
Does it prevent you from walking in them? If not, be happy af you have them s#!ts and rock them until the soles come apart like we used to in the 90’s.

My *** gotta pay over retail for them bc I was in Nola sippin and getting my socks knocked off.
havent tried yet but last time my chicago x went in inwards and would **** my achilies up

dont think these will though

they aint got wifi in nola?

Truth. I can’t even name which album is his best cause all the albums released during his lifetime are outstanding. 7DT is my personal fav, but Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and 7DT are all equally classic to me. Strictly is a classic too actually, though something more of a “second tier” classic. 2pacalypse isn’t a full blown classic but still a great debut.

Def gonna watch that auction too but I bet it gets to at least 200 before it ends.
Ive always preferred the Tupac before he went all in on the Thug Life persona. He preached reasonable peace, proper morals/values and self respect. After he got bailed out it all got distorted with anger. And in the end they got what they wanted and extinguished that dangerous flame before it got out of control, first by pretending to befriend him and then by using his powers against him. That same passion for peace got real ugly when it turned to war. It was probably a last minute race to the flag, and they got there a step sooner. I firmly believe that he was locked and fully loaded to change everything once he had all eyes on him. Maybe he just underestimated what he was up against and the illuminati was way more real than he thought it was. Killing him and letting him retire and move to cuba achieved the same effect, either scenario meant he was gone now and we all were really the ones to take the L in 1996.

Last edited:
So can anyone else confirm that these are true to size or is it just a bunch of hypebeasts around here? lol

It’s been said a million times that these are TTS but it doesn’t seem like you want to accept that advice so just get whatever size that makes you happy, at this point. It’s clear you’re itching to get anything other than you’re true size.

I wear an 11.5 and a 12. When I ordered my pair, I went with the sz 12. After trying them on, I definitely could have went with the 11.5 and been ok.

That really doesn’t help him because you wear TWO sizes (not just a one definite size) like you said. So you’re advice really doesn’t say much or hold any weight honestly.

Half up if hooping or walking a lot in them. Half down if wearing casually and/or occasionally.

How about just get your true size? If the concensus is that these run TTS, why not just go TTS? :lol:. Y’all are something else lol

97484444-D0C8-44B6-8969-940C6EF4CDAC.jpeg
Third pair finally came in, from that idiotic Shiekh subscription program BS. Well, tonytobacco tonytobacco , here’s all the extra crap I got. I’m actually bummed it’s not worse. The shirt is horrendous (why does it have zippers on the sides?) but the sweatsuit is just black with some white accent panels. Some brand called Fork I’ve never seen nor heard of. But I can wear this sweatshirt. The pants would be OK except as expected they are cuffed bottoms, which I don’t like. Guess I can nap in them. The JB socks are fine. And the random bottle opener might be the best of all LOL

I’ve gotten really lucky with these actual shoes. Like my other two pairs, these are basically flawless. Nothing wrong even worth mentioning. I still want one more pair, but I’m thrilled to have three solid pairs I know for certain are legit. Hopefully catch a restock, otherwise I’ll do GOAT once the immediate hype and holidays subside.

It’s been said a million times that these are TTS but it doesn’t seem like you want to accept that advice so just get whatever size that makes you happy, at this point. It’s clear you’re itching to get anything other than you’re true size.

That really doesn’t help him because you wear TWO sizes (not just a one definite size) like you said. So you’re advice really doesn’t say much or hold any weight honestly.

How about just get your true size? If the concensus is that these run TTS, why not just go TTS? :lol:. Y’all are something else lol

You blind? You don’t see the conflicting responses? Some say tts. Others say half a size up and half a size down. Everyone’s feet are different. Looks like I’ll jist go with my size and go from there.

Well I haven't actually seen a 2018 Concord in hand, but is any hardcore Jordan/Nike/shoe conscious consumers genuinely happy with the item in hand?

rockin these a lot, wore them throughout the day today and have to say my left toe burnin. :emoji_fire:

gonna try to break them in a little more.

Yea my right pinkie toe was bit sore after wearing them all day the first time. I noticed this happens with a lot of J’s, always on my right foot.

yup pinky toe gets killed lol. I'm more comfortable .5 up on 11s and jordan 1s for a more comfortable feel. don't care about creases at all

Back
Top Bottom