Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ive always preferred the Tupac before he went all in on the Thug Life persona. He preached reasonable peace, proper morals/values and self respect. After he got bailed out it all got distorted with anger. And in the end they got what they wanted and extinguished that dangerous flame before it got out of control, first by pretending to befriend him and then by using his powers against him. That same passion for peace got real ugly when it turned to war. It was probably a last minute race to the flag, and they got there a step sooner. I firmly believe that he was locked and fully loaded to change everything once he had all eyes on him. Maybe he just underestimated what he was up against and the illuminati was way more real than he thought it was. Killing him and letting him retire and move to cuba achieved the same effect, either scenario meant he was gone now and we all were really the ones to take the L in 1996.
They got their sooner? First time he was shot was cuz he tried pullin his steel and **** his leg then they shot back

I was in the French quarter my dude. Nobody’s walking down bourbon street trying to cop some shoes online while drinking & having a good time.
French quarters is where I UNDS'd my OGs
Went to the '95 Classic with my boys that went to Grambling
Was used to being the only cat with the new Js
Get to the hotel and hit the streets and see whole cliques matching from head to toe with the 11s on
First time hearing someone speaking creole blew my mind
To this day I still don't know what that dude was saying :lol:
One of the best weekends of my life:smokin

F63D8206-1141-40C5-A17E-0572F4DC4CB4.jpeg
My babies just arrived
We demand a restock right now!

Give me a pair! I need a pair! Only a pair!

Ive always preferred the Tupac before he went all in on the Thug Life persona. He preached reasonable peace, proper morals/values and self respect. After he got bailed out it all got distorted with anger. And in the end they got what they wanted and extinguished that dangerous flame before it got out of control, first by pretending to befriend him and then by using his powers against him. That same passion for peace got real ugly when it turned to war. It was probably a last minute race to the flag, and they got there a step sooner. I firmly believe that he was locked and fully loaded to change everything once he had all eyes on him. Maybe he just underestimated what he was up against and the illuminati was way more real than he thought it was. Killing him and letting him retire and move to cuba achieved the same effect, either scenario meant he was gone now and we all were really the ones to take the L in 1996.

This!! I didn’t care for California luv Tupac.

Then I just started associating him as truly crazy. I know I have heard people say that his personality really was like that of Bishop in Juice.

But as far as music and the message I’m right there with you. Once he dropped his last Death Row album he was about to switch it up.

For some reason I can’t understand people just took everything dude to heart and became dedicated to him almost cult status.

I guess that and his background as being groomed to one day lead the black panthers or whatever entity was around. I can see there being a need to get rid of someone like that before they start a movement.

Sad.... but I still think it was a hit on Suge and he knew it and use Pac as a shield.

French quarters is where I UNDS'd my OGs
Went to the '95 Classic with my boys that went to Grambling
Was used to being the only cat with the new Js
Get to the hotel and hit the streets and see whole cliques matching from head to toe with the 11s on
First time hearing someone speaking creole blew my mind
To this day I still don't know what that dude was saying :lol:
One of the best weekends of my life:smokin
504 til i die

They got their sooner? First time he was shot was cuz he tried pullin his steel and **** his leg then they shot back

And died because earlier that day him and his new death row blood homies beat the f out of that crip dude on video in the hotel lobby and orlando and those dudes wanted to get him back. Its no mystery, everything points to that happening. Its that Orlando Anderson dude who did it not anything suge did beyond maybe brainwashing pac. I know that interferes with this larger than life martyr image. He made great music but Pac got himself killed.

Ebay has the 15%off plus $10 off if you use a MasterCard. A little under retail. I think that's the route I'll go, im tired of sitting around waiting for restock.

where did you see the part about the $10 off with a mastercard? I'm hoping I can get that too.

where did you see the part about the $10 off with a mastercard? I'm hoping I can get that too.
When I was putting in the code, that also popped up, I sell a lot on eBay. I think it was reward pts or something. Essentially it comes out to retail with tax

I ended up grabbing a pair off ebay with the 15% off code PICKUPSALE. I tried doing the Mastercard thing every which way but it didn't work for me, no biggie though. It's hard for me to find a size 14 normally on release day, restock, etc. and I was busy last week so I was happy to get one now. Assuming I get them and there's no issues, it only ended up costing me $4 over what I'd pay at retail in NYC.

Quick question y'all quality wise

2008 cdp taxis and 2011 bc3

Vs

The last retro of them. I think both came out again in 2017 ?

Man i beat my jams into the ground lol. 2nd time I’ve done this, just love the shoe.
But now i want another pair. Might grab a pair next year.

Back
Top Bottom