Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was just about to say I have that book somewhere in storage but it has the 18s on it not shox....maybe the book cover had shox on it can’t remember

I was just about to say I have that book somewhere in storage but it has the 18s on it not shox....maybe the book cover had shox on it can’t remember

Yup, the dustcover has shox, the actual book cover has the 18s. Got up and pulled my copy out. I do that every year or two, always forget how much cool stuff is in it. Must've come out late 03 or early 04 as it covers 1973-2003. I wish I had another copy, it would be good to cut out some of the photos in there LOL

What I really like is that I have a ton of the shoes it covers. What I don't like is, in the back of the book are pages-worth of little thumbnails of the notable shoes from each of the 30 years and I realize there's still a lot of cool stuff I wish I had ...

Last edited:
If there were no AJ 11 Concord, there will be no Reebok Question. The Concord inspiration is all over the Question - from the color blocking, full toe cap, icy outsole, lacing system, back ankle tab, etc.
air-jordan-11-concord-19952.jpg

y5evr0ynqbpjxjjvrbc5.jpg
Man these were my basketball/gym Shoes back in sophmore year of High school in 2002. Such good times. Those shoes were real comfy like pillows. I had the all white low top pair. No idea what happened to them but I beat the hell out of them. Id like to get another pair of the lows someday but not all white

I mean I guess I need a 3rd pair. I can’t say that these are my favorite jordans ever but I also can’t say that they aren’t.

When will the ‘show off my completely irrational amount of concords’ photos chill out? Everyone knows dang well you’re tryin to resell at least half of them. I was fortunate enough to get a pair but man I feel for ppl still tryin to get a pair while ppl go and buy this many.
That's me with Space Jams. I just want a pair but seems like its impossible to get on release day. Definitely not paying reseller prices

What makes you say that, what are we not seeing that you are? I seem to remember once upon a time reading something on NT or wherever that the person who loaned them that pair for the photoshoot was super pissed because they didn't tell him they were going to put the shoes in an oil slick (or water or whatever it actually was) LOL
9f19767d-3ac2-4d76-8616-61ef68137a3f-jpeg.2232662

The black strip doesnt line up on the 3rd laceloop. One shoe would be like whatever but its both

9f19767d-3ac2-4d76-8616-61ef68137a3f-jpeg.2232662

The black strip doesnt line up on the 3rd laceloop. One shoe would be like whatever but its both

Hmmmm. Good observation. Possible it's just because of the way the tongues are positioned. And it ain't like they are good at lining these things up. Look at the signed pair @leftright posted on the previous page. The one tag we can see on the right shoe is basically just as misaligned, just in the opposite direction. Whatever, it's a cool book. Let's just let it be LOL

air-jordan-11-concord-autograph-mj-pair-ebay-01-570x425.jpg

That would be god-level trolling if he sent them a fake pair to photograph though

:lol:

I mean, the book was sanctioned by Nike (basically paid for by it). And remember when it came out. Fakes back in '02 were a long way away from what they are now. I remember those things back then, it was beyond obvious.

PS: I think we're the only idiots awake and who remotely care :rofl:

Jb did put actual fakes on apparel in the past I wouldn’t be surprised

That was a wild time. The world was moving too fast for them in the moment, I guess. And don't forget about the print ad with the kid wearing obviously fake IIIs. What a debacle those years were. It's funny to think about that now.

That was a wild time. The world was moving too fast for them in the moment, I guess. And don't forget about the print ad with the kid wearing obviously fake IIIs. What a debacle those years were. It's funny to think about that now.

:lol: Yeah it was in a jb catalog I think? Some wild fakes in a random blue color and they just let that rock.

Still to this day nobody can tell me they didn’t use the molds or base their retro silhouettes off of actual knock offs. Cdp shapes and qualities were right on par with fakes we’d been seeing prior. It’s like they bit off of counterfeits of their own product. Insane.

And if we’re being real they’re just now getting away from that with the “remastered” retros.

Back
Top Bottom