Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

And now the Padawan has become a Jedi.

D469A3E5-AF8E-499B-BBBF-0AE415490D84.jpeg

IMG_5720.JPG
Pair finally came in from SNS after all these days. Is it just me or is the PL on the right shoe shorter than the left? Sorry for another QC question here...
Seems so. Right & left pairs are made in different buildings to prevent theft, just like the Twix factory. So pairs are always going to be a little off. Good news is those type of minor issues disappear once they're on feet.

Seems so. Right & left pairs are made in different buildings to prevent theft, just like the Twix factory. So pairs are always going to be a little off. Good news is those type of minor issues disappear once they're on feet.

That's very interesting didn't know about pairs made in different factories, thanks for the info. To be honest I feel a bit sad that I have a pair with mismatched PL but it is what it is. It is an iconic shoe and I would have liked it to be as good as possible.

They have been consistent since the 2016 space jams imo.

Kind of. Those Jams fit me looser than these concords. Probably could’ve gone .5 down on Jams. Wouldn’t try it on concords.

interesting, i remember hooping in my space jams and notice a bit more space in the toebox than i want, so when i put on the concords i expected similar fit and was ready to double sock before i hoop in them, then as soon as i put on the concords i was shocked that they actually fit TTS and not with a bit more space like i prefer for casual kicks.

interesting, i remember hooping in my space jams and notice a bit more space in the toebox than i want, so when i put on the concords i expected similar fit and was ready to double sock before i hoop in them, then as soon as i put on the concords i was shocked that they actually fit TTS and not with a bit more space like i prefer for casual kicks.

Yeah. Isn’t that basically what I said?

IMG_5720.JPG
Pair finally came in from SNS after all these days. Is it just me or is the PL on the right shoe shorter than the left? Sorry for another QC question here...

Same with my pair from SNKRS. One shoe has the perfect PL cut the other one is higher and makes the shoe look boxy.
Just gotta wait for a restock and hope to get a matching pair. It’s so hard to keep my pair DS until a restock tho

This release had made my W 82's the go to shoe until I tire of them. This means my new 'cords aren't going to see the light of day until spring. That could change on a restock though.

That's very interesting didn't know about pairs made in different factories, thanks for the info. To be honest I feel a bit sad that I have a pair with mismatched PL but it is what it is. It is an iconic shoe and I would have liked it to be as good as possible.
As dumb as it sounds, Ive had the suspicion thats been the case for a while.

So basically Nike's saying F our customers, we're going to look out for ourselves.
Keep in mind, its their own dumb *** fault they have to take these measures since they insist on employing 3rd worlders.

God damn it Nike. Someone with more common sense and integrity needs to be running that company. The growth and sales have nothing to do with the CEO. It's us. All he has to do is hold on and not F it up. Things could easily be so much better though.

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone! Second, has anyone else noticed a sizing difference between these and previous 11’s? I’ve had 2000 Space Jam’s, along with the slide box concords, cool greys, and space jams, and I always went true to size. These concords not only feel short, but narrow, as well.

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone! Second, has anyone else noticed a sizing difference between these and previous 11’s? I’ve had 2000 Space Jam’s, along with the slide box concords, cool greys, and space jams, and I always went true to size. These concords not only feel short, but narrow, as well.

Just depends on your feet I guess. These are more snug than the Jams a couple years ago but I still went tts and they feel perfect. If you got wide feet though it maybe not a bad idea to go up half a size.

So my girlfriend got me these for my Xmas (300$)
And I’m a size 11.5 in the creams but 11.5 in the concords feel big and I’m stuck with them and been trying to find ways to get the snug fit. Besides wearing layers of socks is there anything I can do???

So basically Nike's saying F our customers, we're going to look out for ourselves.
Keep in mind, its their own dumb *** fault they have to take these measures since they insist on employing 3rd worlders.

God damn it Nike. Someone with more common sense and integrity needs to be running that company. The growth and sales have nothing to do with the CEO. It's us. All he has to do is hold on and not F it up. Things could easily be so much better though.
You're absolutely right they purely get by based on nastalgia and their classic sneaker designs.

I know people are always talking about them not ever giving us completely what we want which is an insane strategy. Imagine if they gave us quality shoes and treated jordan fans well instead of giving us the impression theyre working against us... which i think by now half the sneaker heads have Stockholm and think they deserve to be treated like crap.

Where is the proof of Nike factories running like Twix commercials? Sounds pretty far fetched. The way they throw out suspected defective pairs (trash 100s of pairs before and after defective unit) leads me to believe theft is a non issue. And even that practice is pure speculation based off what others have said. Counterfeit is probably their only concern.

Where is the proof of Nike factories running like Twix commercials? Sounds pretty far fetched. The way they throw out suspected defective pairs (trash 100s of pairs before and after defective unit) leads me to believe theft is a non issue. And even that practice is pure speculation based off what others have said. Counterfeit is probably their only concern.
My shoes

Its blatantly obvious and has been for awhile

My shoes

Its blatantly obvious and has been for awhile

All shoes have defects. But I highly doubt left shoes are made in different factories then rights. They probably aren’t made in pairs but to make them in different factories doesn’t make any sense. Plus they are all made from the same specs, and it’s probably a margin for acceptable errors.

Back
Top Bottom