Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I went in on the concords sometimes u cant have enough
21AD4F95-F15B-4028-A1E8-E1C067000303.jpeg

Size 12? 👀

Glad I double with these. I was able to get a double of the 2011 and wore my first pair out as these came out. Sold my ds 2011 pair cuz these are so much better.

The Black/Reds because they used 23.
Orange peel pl quality though. Cords were smooth. Zero problem with the 45.
The only thing that bothers me the most about the Black/Red XI is the PL matches the FAKE early Concords.

Last edited:
Orange peel pl quality though. Cords were smooth. Zero problem with the 45.
The only thing that bothers me the most about the Black/Red XI is the PL matches the FAKE early Concords.

I’ll have to take another look at the PL.. honestly I still haven’t inspected them. They looked so good out the box, I admired them, then just put them in the closet lol. Still, the # on the Back is significant as far as the look. The 45 looks sloppy, while the 23 is so clean and classic.

I never owned the original Concord XI with #23 on them from 1995-96 so I'll never be able to assess them legitimately, but I got the rehash with #45 on them from 2018 so I want to assume they are similar to the originals in quality and details despite not having 100% replication which is an impossibility.

But I know I can say any Concord XI rehash between them were terrible especially the ones from 2011 being the worst.

I never owned the original Concord XI with #23 on them from 1995-96 so I'll never be able to assess them legitimately, but I got the rehash with #45 on them from 2018 so I want to assume they are similar to the originals in quality and details despite not having 100% replication which is an impossibility.

But I know I can say any Concord XI rehash between them were terrible especially the ones from 2011 being the worst.
In terms of quality, the 2000 may be the best version but really dont matter due to its age. The 2018 is the best overall since its original. I fell for the 2011 like most people did. But they are far behind the recent version. A perfect Air Jordan.

In terms of quality, the 2000 may be the best version but really dont matter due to its age. The 2018 is the best overall since its original. I fell for the 2011 like most people did. But they are far behind the recent version. A perfect Air Jordan.

I read multiple times the 2000 version was a good rehash but ironically I wasn't into Concord XI that time. I actually became interested in them like 2001 I believe. I had the 1996 black/red XI because I preferred those over Concord XI, and still do. Yes I got the 2019 black/red XI too.

Too bad you followed suit with the 2011 version. The sights of people camping out for them already deterred me from getting them along with the piss poor quality on them. They always looked like bootleg swap meet shoes to me. I'll forever be happy I waited to get the 2018 rehash.

I believe the history of Concord XI releases were fall '95, 2000, 2011, and 2018. Am I right? Please notify me if I missed any years in between.

There’s actually been a few very good OG replicas last couple years, luckily!! 11s, 6s, 5s, 10s, ‘85 1s.... etc

This retro is indeed amazing. Haven't even worn them but I want another pair. Conversely I've been beating up my 2011's. Baby'd them for so long but comparing them to the 2018's they look like fakes

Back
Top Bottom