Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

These are supposed to have the higher PL cut on them. I would probably keep both if it at all possible. Even if a shoe is poorly made or not up to standards in 2011 the concord is still iconic. I've struck out every single time the concord has release. From when I was kid in the 90s until now. I hope I can grab a pair this December. I am going extra hard this time to not miss out.

The Concord 11s are iconic... but the 2011 is not worthy of that title

As a former employee, I can attest to the fact that, although it’s a nice little bonus to have knowledge on the history of this or that shoe, the main priority is overall sales. Every customer that walks through that door is not going to buy Js. Jordans sell themselves. If you can sell accessories (cleaner, store brand apparel, socks, etc) in addition to shoes, AND provide good customer service, that’s all management is really concerned about at the end of the day. Talking up customers about shoes that may not even hit your store 1-2 years from now makes no end-of-day profits for higher. It’s kinda useless lol.

If you go to an AT&T store, the sales people don't know dillysquat. They just tell you the newest model phone has an improved camera and screen. I wouldn't expect much from a guy working at a shoe store. They could be into shoes but ultimately they are there to pay their bills.

Hoping I can snag a pair on release date.

Will try and cop over here but I think there will only be one store over potentially carrying them.

Most likely will be online or bust for me and probably for over retail.

I'll be glad when we finally get to see some photos of this year's pair. If they look really good I might try for two pairs instead of one
air-jordan-11-concord-2018-holiday-release-11.jpg

I want to get your opinions. If this has already been covered, forgive me. Any major difference between these and the 2011 Concords? I still have a DS pair of 2011s, so I’m pondering whether I should keep em, wear em and pass on the December release, or sell the 2011s and grab th upcoming release.

Id wear the hell out of them before the 18's come out personally and get another pair if i wanted it when they come out.

Those mid sole creases are from a single game, crazy what the difference between amateur and pro play is.

Don't see Orlandos being hard to get, 10s don't sell. Will probably be able to get them for retail a week later.
You don’t think because they’re a Og that hasn’t been retro until this year they may sell alil fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom