Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

took off from work to get these... that was close but was able to cop one pair now just waiting for it to ship... was able to use my $10.00 rewards so it was 175 shipped... i feel lucky but ill take it... now taking off was definitely worth it lol

After I whiffed everywhere else, SNKRS came through for me…

3446625D-F702-4CD0-8BD8-4D3DC6CC37E5.png

I noticed that whenever it’s my long weekend or I’m off from work that I can’t cop jack **** 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️😅😅😅

The rich get richer!!!!! Wtf
I am now convinced this is the case

I was saying the number of points didn't mean **** until recently

went for mens and GS at one FTL and one Champs store...I was selected for mens size in both, GS at FTL, GS waitlist at Champs

I apparently was promoted on GS pairs at Champs but they didn't send a push notification cause I later checked it and it said Missed! You didn't confirm that you wanted to pick up your reservation in time. It was assigned to someone else.

I have a couple of burner accounts with not many points/lifetime points that haven't wont anything and another account w/ my wifes name that has a fair number of points and got a pair of mens from FTL

I'm now buying shoes I normally wouldn't bother with just to get points to increase my chances of actually getting something I really want...had to adapt

Took Ls on Footlocker, Eastbay, SNKRS, Footaction, DSG, Snipes. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t get anything anymore. Size 12.5 is what I want. I guess it’s StockX/Goat again.

Took an L on a size 8 for myself :angry::frown:

I got a size 9 though, HMU if u have a size 8 & wanna trade Plzzzzzzzzzz. I’m in Miami.

This sucks getting the shoe, but not in your size!!

g-time g-time i got you if you need that sz 8

got a couple other pairs if members need them

ozboi ozboi no credit at all bill collectors looking for me, if you loan me the $100 once i sell the hyper royal ill pay you right back, it should take me about 4 months to find a buyer

pm sent

Back
Top Bottom