Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

@g-time i got you if you need that sz 8

got a couple other pairs if members need them

ozboi ozboi no credit at all bill collectors looking for me, if you loan me the $100 once i sell the hyper royal ill pay you right back, it should take me about 4 months to find a buyer
Dang I know what you for the community and all but your asking the wrong person coz I got rule with loaning out money, and THAT’S DON’T 🤣

Even though I didn’t cop. I don’t feel like I lost out. Nice summer shoe but more concerned for white Oreo 4s and Racer Blue 3s. I don’t get either one then I’ll be disappointed

Dang, overslept, was trying to help my cousin get a GS 6.5.

She’s getting into sneakers but is quickly learning how difficult it is, taking L after L on SNKRS.

Nevermind trading for the size 9 I got, Nike cancelled my order.
First, rep said she couldn’t access the order to cancel it. Then it got cancelled right as I got off the phone.

Thank God I ain’t stuck with a size 9. Would have had to go to Miami Beach to return it & reselling is such an annoying hassle.:smh:

I always find it funny on NT when people who COPPED say it was EASY. Ya no $h*t it was easy for you, you actually got through.

So no, this was not an "easy" release. A lot of casuals wanted these and a lot of people took Ls.

My 3 SNKRS accounts all took the L. I was able to hit on DTLR. Congrats to those that copped. To those that want and didnt, you will definitely see the resell drop in price in the next few weeks, followed then by a steady rise as stock dries up.

I always find it funny on NT when people who COPPED say it was EASY. Ya no $h*t it was easy for you, you actually got through.

So no, this was not an "easy" release. A lot of casuals wanted these and a lot of people took Ls.

My 3 SNKRS accounts all took the L. I was able to hit on DTLR. Congrats to those that copped. To those that want and didnt, you will definitely see the resell drop in price in the next few weeks, followed then by a steady rise as stock dries up.
You think there'll be a restock?

I haven’t came to the mall and picked up a pair of shoes since FLX was introduced lol. Not bc of choice, but bc... y’aLL kno lol. Didn’t know my spot didn’t open till 11am and I’ve been waiting here since 1015. Can’t believe there’s actually a line here right now 4 mins before open. About 14 deep. I got so bored since nothing but bath and body works was open, so I just wasted $20 bucks on sanitizer lol. Oh well, just want my Columbia’s and ready to enjoy my friday.

My baby boy got his pair...life is good
Screenshot_20210507-100620_SNKRS.jpg

I am now convinced this is the case

I was saying the number of points didn't mean **** until recently

went for mens and GS at one FTL and one Champs store...I was selected for mens size in both, GS at FTL, GS waitlist at Champs

I apparently was promoted on GS pairs at Champs but they didn't send a push notification cause I later checked it and it said Missed! You didn't confirm that you wanted to pick up your reservation in time. It was assigned to someone else.

I have a couple of burner accounts with not many points/lifetime points that haven't wont anything and another account w/ my wifes name that has a fair number of points and got a pair of mens from FTL

I'm now buying shoes I normally wouldn't bother with just to get points to increase my chances of actually getting something I really want...had to adapt

yea I started to realize the same…but I’m not doing this. I’ll tag out & pay resell for the few pairs I WANT before I give extra money to a company adopting this process & in turn showing support for their treatment toward their customers.

I’m probably going to miss a lot of releases coming up…but it is what it is.

luckily JD came through with my raffle pair today so I didn’t miss these. There’s a story I’ll post later about how I missed out in 2014 lol but I’ll save it for later, this drive & post took up my lunch break. Didn’t even get to check them out yet smh

had just about accepted the L. Went on hibbett at 9:05 pst. weirdly enough they had sizes. tried to cop my size 12 figuring it would give me an out of stock page and it let me order. confirmation sent almost immediately. we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom