Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

i hate knowing this is my size and i don't have them. i am the most deserving..

on my older account ndc suddenly needed my address on top of my cvc and password. 2nd account ndc took long to load, asked for pw, cvc and i lose. they still took out the 202 however...

oh. they updated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-102014_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-102014_Nike.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 132
HD DVD quality was WAY better. Unfortunately, Sony rushed out the blu ray technology in the PS3 and got it into more hands. Still have 2 players and a handful of discs.

This isn't true... picture quality for the most part was almost identical. BDs had more potential storage due to more potential layers. HD DVD hardware was significantly cheaper from the beginning though so that's why I supported it, but BD ROMs were better technology with the scratch resistant layers and what not.

True leaders don’t create more followers they create more leaders! And that’s exactly what your doing. What XI (both low and high) would you like to see next year?

you are the man my brother.

Highs? Concords baby, every year I would never get tired of that release. Lows? A true black and red release, not the gimmicky version that came out a few years ago. How about yourself?

Back
Top Bottom