Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

you ate your kid’s meal? Shame on you for stealing a child’s food 😆
LOL Yup and that chicken breast and garlic mashed potatoes kid's meal was BUSSIN' too! I like kid's meals because most adult meals tend to have a lot of food and I end up not eating it all (and I am not a fan of leftovers). I would rather buy a kid's meal where I know that I will not waste anything and the cost is less as well. :emoji_wink:

Last edited:
That third day after Pfizer shot #2 is when all hell starts to break loose. Head pounding, chest and back pain and terribly cold.
Today is my 3rd day and I feel perfectly fine. My arm is not really sore anymore (though I have a lump where the needle was entered) and I feel completely normal. I hope that I do not feel worse as time goes on, but I am a little bit optimistic that if I have not felt any major side effects by now that I am probably good.

Good to know you have great folks in place just incase. Like any typical weekend release, the Ls come abundantly. Missed out SNKRS and the other footsites. Working Saturdays I havent the time to navigate or do proper footwork to obtain certain pairs. So when I heard my phone chime and seen a call from my local Hibbet, I found it quite odd. I answered and the young lady ask me if I put in for the online raffle (which I do but still take Ls). She ask if I called to put my name on the backlist (which i normally do but forgot). She called me first to see if I wanted the size 12 my because it was available. First the Carmines now these. Hibbet has been clutch for me with the second chance. So I appreciate the good looks...

20210508_090836.jpg

20210508_052446.jpg

Good to know you have great folks in place just incase. Like any typical weekend release, the Ls come abundantly. Missed out SNKRS and the other footsites. Working Saturdays I havent the time to navigate or do proper footwork to obtain certain pairs. So when I heard my phone chime and seen a call from my local Hibbet, I found it quite odd. I answered and the young lady ask me if I put in for the online raffle (which I do but still take Ls). She ask if I called to put my name on the backlist (which i normally do but forgot). She called me first to see if I wanted the size 12 my because it was available. First the Carmines now these. Hibbet has been clutch for me with the second chance. So I appreciate the good looks...

20210508_090836.jpg

20210508_052446.jpg
It was meant to be fam 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

That third day after Pfizer shot #2 is when all hell starts to break loose. Head pounding, chest and back pain and terribly cold.

wife and I were fine day three after Pfizer shot#2. We did not have any of that.

You need to eat
And you MUST drink plenty of water
I was told to hydrate when I got my first and second shot of moderna vaccine

didn't do it for the first one and I felt fine

didn't do it for the second one (I drank a couple of pints of beer that night :lol:) either and the next day I felt like ****...slept like **** overnight cause I got the chills, then got warm, took a nap that day and was really fatigued

I'll hydrate next time around
The mall was empty
I love weekday pickups
I hate weekday pickups

limits me to one store and I still barely got there before close of business at 7 after going home (had to get BK for my kids since there wouldn't be time to eat), getting my wife, and had to bring a 90+ lb dog with us as well because he just got neutered and needed to stop at the pet store to get him a cone to prevent him from licking his balls...it was rainy and I had to restrain the dog with muddy feet in the back to boot

I was told to hydrate when I got my first and second shot of moderna vaccine

didn't do it for the first one and I felt fine

didn't do it for the second one (I drank a couple of pints of beer that night :lol:) either and the next day I felt like ****...slept like **** overnight cause I got the chills, then got warm, took a nap that day and was really fatigued

I'll hydrate next time around

I hate weekday pickups

limits me to one store and I still barely got there before close of business at 7 after going home (had to get BK for my kids since there wouldn't be time to eat), getting my wife, and had to bring a 90+ lb dog with us as well because he just got neutered and needed to stop at the pet store to get him a cone to prevent him from licking his balls...it was rainy and I had to restrain the dog with muddy feet in the back to boot

That's called life. And yeah it sucks that Nike is doing these weekday pickups. People have lives to live along with other responsibilities smh.

got a pair off GOAT cpl days ago, seller confirmed but are they gonna ship now 🤔🙏🏾
Day 4 .. Still sitting on “confirmed - seller packaging” :smh:
4/20 - ordered
4/21 - confirmed
4/24 - not shipped yet, contact goat for cancel since 3 day window passed, they decline
4/27 - “marked shipped“
5/3 - still hasnt arrived to goat

I’ve sold so much on GOAT I know damn well it don’t take this long to complete the process :smh: whoever must be an employee or something

5/10 finally delivered

CF03BFBE-A925-4C4E-8564-30E43BF8BAD1.jpeg
9BF73324-989E-4CDE-8A14-B98A4774A417.jpeg
6325A607-FC85-4343-B381-E6F2FF305FDB.jpeg

Meanwhile FNL sure enough sent my pair SurePost so I just paid the $20 for mychoice premium and I can reroute everything to work vs sitting on my doorstep and going home at lunch

need to find someone trade one of these 12s for 12.5

Back
Top Bottom