Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Today is my 3rd day and I feel perfectly fine. My arm is not really sore anymore (though I have a lump where the needle was entered) and I feel completely normal. I hope that I do not feel worse as time goes on, but I am a little bit optimistic that if I have not felt any major side effects by now that I am probably good.

I’m on day 3 after Moderna #2 the only “symptom/issue” I had was being tired Saturday and Sunday. I’m not one to take naps esp because they throw off my sleeping at night, but over the weekend I took 3 naps. right on cue I was up late last night.

my arm was sore in the lower area below the needle spot. It’s like the middle area between shoulder and bicep. Not really that sore today unless I press on it

Not sure if I'm going to get the Cool Grey XIs this year, so as of now I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair of these. Don't usually do all white shoes, but like these better than the mids.
20210510_162052.jpg

This colorway is perfect in the low edition. It’s way better than the last mid retro they gave us. 🤷‍♂️
Key words “last retro.” Legends blues were Basura but I still have them for nostalgic purposes. But when these retro in all of their remastered OG glory no comparison. Columbias were absolutely exquisite in OG form.

But when these retro in all of their remastered OG glory no comparison. Columbias were absolutely exquisite in OG form.
These are exquisite on their own, in low top form. We will see how the next mid turns out, but this stands super strong on it‘s own merit. This can’t be beat as one of the best summertime shoes. Period.

Last edited:
These are exquisite on their own, in low top form. We will see how the next mid turns out, but this stands super strong on it‘s own merit. This can’t be beat as one of the best summer time shoes. Period.

I second that period baby, This is one of the best summertime shoes I have ever seen or owned.

No doubt in my mind.

So, FNL shipped surepost, but I had a couple other packages coming so it came with those today. The two other packages were fine, and had the contents. FNL box was open on one end and the tape looked like it had been peeled open. I could tell right away it was too light.. still had the sneaker box in it, but no shoes, just 1 cardboard insert and the plastic. Finally got someone at ups after multiple calls, and trying to navigate their trash automated system. Claim filed, but no telling how long it will take to get reimbursed. :smh:

Smh, hope you get your money back homie. Guys willing to risk their jobs over a pair of sneakers is just pathetic.

a lot of people working ta UPS right now are temps so they probably dont even care

my packages been being delivered by dudes in rented uhaul trucks

Back
Top Bottom