Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

Un-DS’d after close to 6 years
3A1109E9-D9C3-4B31-8145-E7401C39B55C.jpeg

I enjoy these, but don't think I will purchase due to the inevitable all over yellowing. :frown:

PO

Last edited:
I hit on Finish Line for the first time ever. Only thing is my pick up time is during my work hours. Wtf do i do?

You would get a W in these when I got a W in them also in your size. LMAO I never won a Finish Line reservation for myself, but I would win when trying for somebody else. SMDH
Oh boy! 😵

Trust me, I’d rather you win a Finish Line raffle for you too!

Oh boy! 😵

Trust me, I’d rather you win a Finish Line raffle for you too!
I am thinking if I want to confirm the reservation or not. I know other people that are your size, but I am not sure if they want this shoe though for me to go pick it up for them.

I hit on Finish Line for the first time ever. Only thing is my pick up time is during my work hours. Wtf do i do?

yea this pickup time sucks, I gotta use my lunch break to go…but that’s a big step up from not having them at all so I’m cool picking this battle

Also an L from FNL, which is fine because they didn't have a 7.5 and I didn't want to do business with them anyway.

was checking the FTL app to see if the reservation raffle crap started and ran into this, i guess one store in my area are getting some in stock?

thumbnail_IMG_0443.png

After winning on the unc 4s at FNL, and using 11 extra entries.... I got a dang dang smh trash.... oh well

Back
Top Bottom