air jordan 11 retro low 'cherry' legit check pleaseee.

100% Legit.

GOAT is a trusted website/app among all of the NikeTalk community. I can personally vouch for them and so can lots of other users.

No need to worry on the authenticity of these shoes.

hey thanks for the feedback, but found out the shoes they sold me ended up being fake.

well to begin with, couple of my friends that have ordered through there they said, it usually comes with the original receipt. nd mines didnt. nd i sent them pictures of the shoes nd they said the jumpman on the back of the shoe dont have enough spacing between the '23' nd the red trim of the shoe. and also in the back of the heel, the bottom back sole of the shoe where the upside down 'V'. on one side the V is round nd the other shoe is a more pointier V.

That's a factory flaw, left and right shoes are not made at the exact same time.  There will be differences, and don't care where they came from they are legit.

As Jrep23 mentioned everything you said seems to be more of an factory flaws than fake. My navy gum purchased directly from Nike have one of the jordan head cut off.

View media item 2267263

oh man your right about that. this was my first time buying from GOAT so i had my doubts about em. thanks

hey is it true that the ball in the jumpman has to be in between in the spacing of the 2 and the 3 in the back of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom