Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

If you got an error and didn't get a "Thank You for your order" type page, your order didn't go through, at least from my experience. Make sure shipping and billing match up. FNL is always playing when it comes to paypal too...

you need to get a confirm email from fnl too...i think that's with any merchant. pp confirm doesn't suffice unless it's a small business.
...Nevermind. Paypal shows cancelled. 
mean.gif

On FNL, no matter how many windows I have open with different refresh counter times (using 1 browser), they all open at once for a short order window. Patience and luck, but got a 2nd pair and confirmation email.

are you guys that are getting through to FNL just refreshing? or letting it refresh itself ? 
I let it refresh itself.  Had it up on iphone, laptop, and ipad.  It finally loaded on my laptop.  Still on splash screens for the other devices.  And it's been that way since about 4:55a.

5.5 put ya some leg work on it too :lol:

This transaction cannot be completed because it is associated with a different PayPal account. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Error Information:tongue:arsererror SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token '<'

its giving me this error when i get onto finish line and try to add size to cart??

Back
Top Bottom