Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Don't be surprised if your patent leather has creases or scratches or glue stains. They are mass produced in sweat shops.

I guarantee you kept refreshing or something. I have an average internet connection, let the splash page do its thing for 45 minutes, got through. Thats all you have to do. Wait and dont refresh.

And fnl needs to stop saying 1 pair only. Only insults our intelligence as customers when they dont enforce it whatsoever. Look at the guy with 16 orders..thats $260 in fnl rewards :x

Nope, it seems like FNL opens up in certain areas or on diferent carriers better than others. When I had Comcast Xfinity, I would get in about 40 mins after release, but with Verizon FIOS I've been in about 15-20 mins into the past few releases.

Also, using Mobile links, my Safari seems to open up before my Chrome does, so FNL is selective. You can't really beat it, just hope and pray what you have gets you ahead!

I didn't refresh FNL at all on either Mozilla and Chrome. 7 tabs open in total. It loaded once, for about 15 seconds, and went back to SPA.

My laptop on the other hand loaded, and my brother and I squeezed in 2 orders each before it SPA'd again. It has nothing to do with refreshing or anything. Y'all are just guessing. I don't know how they go about deciding who gets through, but there's no special method.

There is NO special method or trick to bypass the SPA page. In the past, someone was able to get through "backdoor".....I believe FNL has fixed it. I had several tabs open 10 minutes from the launch....it took me about 30-40 minutes until it let me in. Once I was in, thats ur golden opportunity to get " as much as" pair u want. I'ven been lucky enough not having payment issue using my cc. All went through ok. I manage to cop extra pair in my size too. The page said "LIMIT 1 PAIR PER TRANSACTION". Reading is fundamental. I even manage to cop 2 pairs of GS size n 2 PS sizes. All have been marked ready to be shipled except theep GS order.

I guess it's luck......congrats to those who are able to cop. These have been my grail n im planning to rock them.

Guess I got lucky with Finishline. Tried 2 different times using PayPal and kept getting errors. Only had to wait a few mins after that and got thru but put my info in and it worked. Shipped confirmation about an hour ago.
It wouldn't work for me until i removed my $20 WC reward, I was kinda mad that I couldn't get these for $130 but whatever. Tried checking out at least 10 times, and got kicked off the site twice in the process, and it wouldn't work no matter what i did: different credit cards & tried paypal. But of course once i removed my WC reward number it worked first try,..

Nope, it seems like FNL opens up in certain areas or on diferent carriers better than others. When I had Comcast Xfinity, I would get in about 40 mins after release, but with Verizon FIOS I've been in about 15-20 mins into the past few releases.

Also, using Mobile links, my Safari seems to open up before my Chrome does, so FNL is selective. You can't really beat it, just hope and pray what you have gets you ahead!

I guess theres different factors in play, didnt mean to insult anyone. Just saying on GR releases like this and gammas I wait out the splash page and have unlimited chances to cop every time. On a subpar internet connection. So its hard to believe follow this protocol and still strike out.

View media item 952283
Bad quality look close you can see batch no.imprint.

I know the quality concerns will continue to pop-up, but other than the actual leather quality, if you own any OG's, you would know quality has always been poor. Mainly, glue stains and stitching were horrible back in the day as they were really just meant for basketball! We forget they are supposed to be worn into the ground versus enshrined in museums.

I guess theres different factors in play, didnt mean to insult anyone. Just saying on GR releases like this and gammas I wait out the splash page and have unlimited chances to cop every time. On a subpar internet connection. So its hard to believe follow this protocol and still strike out.

they cant let everyone purchase at the same time...site would go down. some people simply cannot get past the spa for certain releases. ive definitely been one of them. had a $20 wc card which is why i even tried fnl. otherwise would have stuck with the footlocker family.

True, but if your window opens like mine, you'll notice it only opens for a certain amount of time allowing you to place an order before going back into the SPA pool. Of course, if you're fast, you can place multiple orders in that period, but it's like they send random windows to select servers. I've been fortunate with them, but you also must be in that good window zone! :smile:

Last edited:
anybody know where I can find a 2c or 3c? tryna get a pair for my kid that's due in December.
I'm in the same boat w/ the 2C.

Didn't get greedy on FNL (probably should have reading these posts), and stuck with the 1 per size run (1 mens, 1 YS and 1 TD).

NDC crapped out on me, and missed there as well.

I would check back w/ Jimmy Jazz periodically.  They seem to always restock TD sizes. 

I guarantee you kept refreshing or something. I have an average internet connection, let the splash page do its thing for 45 minutes, got through. Thats all you have to do. Wait and dont refresh.

And fnl needs to stop saying 1 pair only. Only insults our intelligence as customers when they dont enforce it whatsoever. Look at the guy with 16 orders..thats $260 in fnl rewards :x

It wasn't one pair only, it was one per order, according to their twitter...

View media item 952299

Can anyone compare how these fit compared to the Space Jams or CDPs? Those were the last XIs I got and they fit snug (normally size 12) so I got a half size up. Snagged a 11.5 on NDC, so I'm curious

Back
Top Bottom