Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Anyone with early release pairs AND release day pairs want to do a comparison?

I've had both in hand (early pair from marqueesole) at the same time and couldn't tell a difference. Everything matched up from the pod alignment to the carbon fiber. Just wondering if anyone else had comparable opinions.

i haven't seen that name in a while 
eek.gif

got tracking from footlocker may 12 scheduled delivery

I've had both in hand (early pair from marqueesole) at the same time and couldn't tell a difference. Everything matched up from the pod alignment to the carbon fiber. Just wondering if anyone else had comparable opinions.

from the youtube videos i've seen, ER's have a darker shade of blue on the soles.

A little late but got that shipping confirmation from FTL as well.  Can breathe a little for now.

I saw an early pair today and compared them to a footlocker pair.  Everything lines up except the thick laces, size of the jumpman on the back and the sole being darker on the early/gm pairs.

The upper also seemed to have a light tint(not completely white) to it indoors, in broad daylight you couldn't see it.

Not my picture but you can see the light tint in the upper in this pic.  Anybody paying resale should check and double check their pairs.

Last edited:

Thought it was known marquee sold gm/fakes

"GM" definitely, but "fake" is still up to debate in my opinion. I seen other shoes from marquee and they are spot on to the release day counterparts. Even the concord lows were indistinguishable.

Funny someone just said that the sole was different colors and the size of a jumpman was off

True statement definitely, also before the whole GM debate most posts were about, "they are authentic however just made early." Now yes there are differences if you look closely from GM to Retail pairs however not a whole lot IMO. Now kids as well as grown people are experts and are quick to tell you wants authentic and what's not smh...especially if you have something rare on your feet. Sorry JORDAN posters but long story short all of this stuff is starting to be kind of fake to me especially once you experience Li~Ning superb quality.

Wish there were some type of factory footage to see the whole GM process as well as pairs that go to retail process. I just don't feel like it would be a huge difference. We may never know, we are on the outside looking in.

This is where gm pairs come from, they do not come from nike factories.  Whether your impressed with the quality of these fakes or not, don't confuse their origin.  They are made by capitalist chinese companies that see an opportunity to fill the gap in production that nike doesn't care to fill.  It really is that simple.

Last edited:
This is where gm pairs come from, they do not come from nike factories.  Whether your impressed with the quality of these fakes or not, don't confuse their origin.  They are made by capitalist chinese companies that see an opportunity to fill the gap in production that nike doesn't care to fill.  It really is that simple.

View media item 958291

i think i've seen that from someone's instagram. haha back here in the PI, there are tons of gm's . if you don't know the difference you'll end up rocking fake kicks. too many "sneakerheads" here are just victims. no clue what they're getting into. what makes it even sadder is they're paying legit prices.

True statement definitely, also before the whole GM debate most posts were about, "they are authentic however just made early." Now yes there are differences if you look closely from GM to Retail pairs however not a whole lot IMO. Now kids as well as grown people are experts and are quick to tell you wants authentic and what's not smh...especially if you have something rare on your feet. Sorry JORDAN posters but long story short all of this stuff is starting to be kind of fake to me especially once you experience Li~Ning superb quality.

I think people get confused with smuggled pairs vs grey market pairs vs fakes to be honest.

I know a bulk buyer that used to get his shoes early straight from the factory. today, people would incorrectly call them grey market.

I think people get confused with smuggled pairs vs grey market pairs vs fakes to be honest.

I know a bulk buyer that used to get his shoes early straight from the factory. today, people would incorrectly call them grey market.
used to call them "fall offs" (maybe an old term) 

like they just so happen fell off the truck or somebody hands ya know 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom