Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Great, I live in the Bay Area (East Bay) and work in Palo Alto but neither addresses I enter have service available for Google Fiber.

IT'S SILICON VALLEY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! :smh:

San Jose is the next big market on the list. So it shouldn't be too long before the east bay and beyond get it. 1Gbps speeds is huge...definitely an advantage for gaming and winning against bots..until everyone hops on it.

do people that have the concord mids still going for these or is it mostly people who missed out on the mids? or maybe their mids are getting old looking or beat?

I Personally Have 2 DS Pairs Of Mids And Will Be Copping 2 More Pairs Of These As Well :pimp:

Like The Homie @CharmCityKid Said, Sometimes All We Can Do As Addicts Is Hit Em Wit That Kanye...
View media item 948681

Last edited:
my concords from a couple years ago are still ds and these lows are on lock and will be copped. i figure i'll give these lows some burn before i pull out the beloved mids :lol: . yea some say it's crazy and maybe there's a little truth to it...

My thoughts

man its looking ugly for me, aint no way to get a pair i think. needa show up and get gully doe

FCFS store or something, these raffles are insane. I dont wanna gamble for a chance. 

my concords from 2000 or 2001? they are still wearable so im not sure if im gonna buy these.

people say the recent xi feel like crap?

the first time the xi was retroed they were hella comfy like walking on clouds but nothing beat the og cushioning

My friend who works at Shiekh told me that they are disqualifying people who enter raffles with multiple emails on the same IP without warning.

I dunno if I believe or not... Just a thought

Last edited:
I really want two pairs but being that I already own DMP's and 2011's no need to OD like that. Hopefully I get a call back from FTL since I hate the online disappointments. 

These look way better than those god awful 2011 joints they called XIs for some reason, i will be passing on them but if i was gunnin for a low top XI it would have been these but XIs bring out the idiots in everyone and i dont deal with idiots so im out until i have to deal with idiots for my columbias

Last edited:
people say the recent xi feel like crap?

they are definitely one of the cheapest feeling retros IMO... the uppers are GARBAGE most of the time that mesh is really cheap and hard. Cool grey seems a little nicer just because it's not mesh. Still pretty stiff and cheap though, my XI low i.e. from 2007 are much more comfortable than any retro 11 since the cdp and they fit better and the materials are of better quality imo. I think JB just uses the 11 now to rake in their largest profit of the year. They charge more, but at the same time it's arguably their worst quality shoe at least to me it is.

for any Southbay LA people, footlocker del amo and galleria are still doing raffles until 6pm tonight, so is champs galleria.

they are definitely one of the cheapest feeling retros IMO... the uppers are GARBAGE most of the time that mesh is really cheap and hard. Cool grey seems a little nicer just because it's not mesh. Still pretty stiff and cheap though, my XI low i.e. from 2007 are much more comfortable than any retro 11 since the cdp and they fit better and the materials are of better quality imo. I think JB just uses the 11 now to rake in their largest profit of the year. They charge more, but at the same time it's arguably their worst quality shoe at least to me it is.
Pretty much all of this, i was wearing my blk/wht lows a few days ago, those things felt like bricks. No comfort at all, joints were just hard.. I hope the concords feel a lot better

are the 11 lows TTS? I am going to try and get a pair online in the morning since all the local stores are done with raffles already.

My friend who works at Shiekh told me that they are disqualifying people who enter raffles with multiple emails on the same IP without warning.

I dunno if I believe or not... Just a thought

I hope not, I also used the wifeys email to enter.

getting restless waiting on this twitter RSVP.
mean.gif
yah me too

although i make myself feel better by convincing myself that i have about 0.00001% chance of getting the RSVP

entered two NYC raffles yesterday, which i probably won't win either

and then it will be finishline/NDC on sat morning

8.5 with a Guaranteed Ticket.! Shooting for two size 8's in two raffles.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom