Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Any idea what GS sizes are looking like in stores? Wondering if I'll be able to just walk in tomorrow morning after NDC release and grab a pair. 

I think it will be gone within 30 mins, the demand is high

Imo it should be good...different name and card # would mean two different people...should be good! 

I have tried using 2 accounts, same address, same credit card number, with different name on credit card (additional card for same cc account), and both Jordan 10s came !

Serramonte

Footaction - calls after 5-6pm
Footlocker - started, calls will end at 7pm
Finishline - starts 1-2pm

Last edited:
There's still a lot of time left to get a call even on the east coast be patient people it ain't over yet.

I got a call from FTL won the raffie, Then i get 2 calls from FA i missed both because i was working, manager left a message so called back when i got home.. How bout dude told he didnt call and that they dont leave messages, they have to speak to the winner. I said so why did u call then, he said oh we called a lot of ppl. So i read my my ticket number to him and my sz, he said oh those are already taken im like. @@@#$$%@&&@@(((@*&&@&&&@**(... Then i hung up, so i called back later, talked to some jack wagon, who said he had no idea about the raffle and the manager is gone. Im like really, its that serious over some shoes... Dude said the raffle is over im like, can u tell if i won he said i cant, i know nothing about it:stoneface: :smh:

At least you won b.

Anyone else have significant others with winning raffles and hold the shoes hostage....yeah It's going to be a fun 24hrs coming up

Back
Top Bottom