Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yup, thats the one and it was him.. So am i screwed out of my shoes ? I never do raffies at that dump, but i had no choice since i have to be at work at 3am
idk man you can probably go over there and state your case with Jose he cool... But if he left the message what happened to your pair?there Is something going on there. unless you called back too late and they assigned the shoe to someone else.

Last edited:
I got a call from my local Finishline, for a size 11, about an hour ago. I didn't think I'd win a raffle for these.

idk man you can probably go over there and state your case with Jose he cool... But if he left the message what happened to your pair?there Is something going on there. unless you called back too late and they assigned the shoe to someone else.
cot damn info on dat avy??

Its cool, if someone else got them good for them, im not going to trip i have one pair im good.. But ill try for a pair from an EU site, so i can see what this M8 is made out of.... Thx for the advice
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Its cool, if someone else got them good for them, im not going to trip i have one pair im good.. But ill try for a pair from an EU site, so i can see what this M8 is made out of
Dats cool,I didnt win for me but got a 7 for my lady now I gotta focus in my pair.. good luck

What time footlocker called BTW?

Last edited:

I got a call from my local Finishline, for a size 11, about an hour ago. I didn't think I'd win a raffle for these.
ive gotten 3 calls today....lmao, 2 size 10.5 and one grade school size 7...these are everywhere...plan on having more come 5pm cst...those shiekh emails gonna pop...keep in mind i already had 2 guaranteed tickets...lmao...that's 5 pair and RD aint even here yet...probably gonna sleep in if this size 8 pops at 5pm... :smile: the person it's for also put her name in for the size 8 as well, 4 or 5 different malls, she'll probably hit without even needing me...

ive gotten 3 calls today....lmao, 2 size 10.5 and one grade school size 7...these are everywhere...plan on having more come 5pm cst...those shiekh emails gonna pop...keep in mind i already had 2 guaranteed tickets...lmao...that's 5 pair and RD aint even here yet...probably gonna sleep in if this size 8 pops at 5pm... :smile: the person it's for also put her name in for the size 8 as well, 4 or 5 different malls, she'll probably hit without even needing me...
Congrats! There's only two stores releasing them where I live. Might try online to double up. We shall see. Seems like you're going to have plenty of pairs.

My first pair of jordans since 2006. Hopefully I get called from one of my raffles, getting shoes is definitely a lot harder than it use to be.

Hey, long time lurker of this thread and finally joined to ask some questions. So I entered raffles at my local Champs and Foot Locker and was able to double up on tickets for each. I live in Indianapolis, just wondering if I should just take that loss and get ready to try online tomorrow or if there's still a chance they're not done calling...thanks for any replies.

Hey, long time lurker of this thread and finally joined to ask some questions. So I entered raffles at my local Champs and Foot Locker and was able to double up on tickets for each. I live in Indianapolis, just wondering if I should just take that loss and get ready to try online tomorrow or if there's still a chance they're not done calling...thanks for any replies.
Be patient. I once got a call from a Footlocker at 8 PM for a release. Although for this one, my local Footlocker said they will do calls at 10 AM.

My first pair of jordans since 2006. Hopefully I get called from one of my raffles, getting shoes is definitely a lot harder than it use to be.

This is what happens when being a "sneakerhead" becomes hip. Copped my first pair of Concords back in 2001. Went to the mall at like 11:00am cause I had a 9:00am class. Strolled in, got my size (no raffle, no line, no crowd), strolled out, and was back at my graduate study job by 1230pm :smh: those were the days.

Its good to see folks winning raffles though, Nike must've made pleeeeeeeeeeenty of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom