Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

You guys will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! I lost the Champs raffle today!! I was so upset because I really do not want to camp out. I have the worst cold right now. No energy to wait in line and stay up all night. So 30 mins later, I got a call!! And they said the guy that won the raffle gave a wrong number and they couldnt reach him. So they drew another name and IT WAS MINE!!!!! Im so happy because there is no way I would be able to camp out. I told the girl who called me that I will personally shake her hand and buy her a Starbucks frappucino. She was like awwww thats sweet.

I cant believe how lucky i got.

Thank you God!!

Shoe gods are real.

Knowing Nike - they probably got their twitter to automatically tweet links at 8AM.

Despite the 10AM drop. 

That would be pretty epic. But knowing them, the auto-tweet will go up but the PDP will still throw an error :smile:

Knowing Nike - they probably got their twitter to automatically tweet links at 8AM.

Despite the 10AM drop. 
i could TOTALLY see that happening 
roll.gif

Thanks guys!! I quit the shoe game a while back but THESE YOU CANNOT pass up. Good luck to everybody out there!!! I hope that every true sneaker heads get at least a pair for themselves!!

You guys will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! I lost the Champs raffle today!! I was so upset because I really do not want to camp out. I have the worst cold right now. No energy to wait in line and stay up all night. So 30 mins later, I got a call!! And they said the guy that won the raffle gave a wrong number and they couldnt reach him. So they drew another name and IT WAS MINE!!!!! Im so happy because there is no way I would be able to camp out. I told the girl who called me that I will personally shake her hand and buy her a Starbucks frappucino. She was like awwww thats sweet.

I cant believe how lucky i got.

Thank you God!!
Keep good on your word man.  

You never know what may happen.

Man this is such a gamble, considering copping off of NDC or footlocker, but scared NDC it's gonna crash on me. Which do y'all prefer?

All good. 5 pairs will be copped in the morning. Not worried just have to wake up.

Last edited:
im sick yall. dame lillard three just killed the rockets. another heartbreaking sports moment in houston. glad im copping my concords in store or it would have been a rough weekend lol

Back
Top Bottom