Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That wouldsnt suprise me either. I still dont understand how they can charge all of us EU tax
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Shady practices
its those overseas prices bro plus on top we have to pay customs

Have mine in cart right now @ Footlocker EU but at checkout UK is locked in for shipping country code. Any way around this without moving there? :smile:

Have mine in cart right now @ Footlocker EU but at checkout UK is locked in for shipping country code. Any way around this without moving there? :smile:

How are you even at the checkout page? I have a pair in my cart, but as soon as I touch checkout, it says "Service Unavailable"

Have a sz 13 in cart @ Footlocker EU but country code UK is locked in and can't change. Anyone k
How are you even at the checkout page? I have a pair in my cart, but as soon as I touch checkout, it says "Service Unavailable"
That happened to me a few hundred times, still is. Every once in a while it loads with a "final checkout" screen, but with the country already greyed out with United Kingdom, and no way to change it, I think this is a no go for all us USA'ers.

do you guys ever refresh your page on FTL or FL or eastbay when it takes forever to load? is it recommended? lol 

Back
Top Bottom