Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got paypal email but the fnl checkout says "oop!! we've encoutnered a problem." Does that mean it didn't go through?
Nope, same thing happened to me. It'll be cancelled momentarily. 
mean.gif

Got paypal email but the fnl checkout says "oop!! we've encoutnered a problem." Does that mean it didn't go through?

Do it again. It doesn't count until you get a confirmation email from them. (Some will tell you that it doesn't count from finishline until they reach your doorstep)

FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED SUCCESSFULY ON FNL DID YOU GET A EMAIL RIGHT AWAY? MY CARD GOT CHARGED BUT NO EMAIL AT ALL
first attempt paypal sent me an email but the site says cancelled, tried again with my card and it went through then got a comfirmation email less than 5 minutes later.

Whether you get through finish line splash page does that depend on how fast your internet connection is?

got mine through shoepalace.com, even if they did charge $20 above box price its still cheaper than what finishline would have been

dang, at first i was confident that i could cop 2 pairs, one for reselling one for wearing. now.. not so sure if i can even get one

Can anyone PM me regarding this. i checked out via FNL with paypal but my order errorred out on FNL but i got a email from paypal saying i submitted payment.
Paypal confirmation is usually not the confirmation you need on fnl. the FNL confirmation email is what you want. There's been times I've seen the authorization on my paypal and gotten an email from them but not FNL. THe order never went through. I would check my FNL order status and see if they have an order number for you. If you you can get past the spa.

Back
Top Bottom