Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got through on FNL but site wouldn't take my credit card info, had to try paypal and eventually did get a order submitted email. Am i good?  

already got my confirmation email from NDC
pimp.gif

Well I guess my finishline orders went through even though I kept trying because it SAID ERROR!!!! I got 3 emails now they are probably all going to get cancelled!!!!!

Still in line for a 10.5... my last hope. Based on what others are saying, maybe i have a chance and nike isnt just f*cking with me by not giving the out of stock message

I just picked up a toddlers size on FNL. Still got stock and this was through the mobile website.

i don't know what's worse, wasting my time getting up early to 'wait for turn' or drive to a footaction / footlocker to put my name on a list that is just going to be thrown out so all the employees friends and family can take what they want....a giant waste of time, and for what? a pair of kicks that cost $160 that might be worth $220 after ebay fees? last year i got the white/red lows 2 months after they sold for under retail...3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom