Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Finishline - Check

Nikestore - Check

All email confirmations received.

Bro will all be happy with a surprise mid-week. Great morning

Kept me in line for 25 minutes just to tell me they're sold out of my 11.5. **** YOU Nike

WELP... out of stock message for me after 27 minutes. I actually had the same experience as mexicansneakerhead with the sizes not popping up right away. but i also searched the style code and it lagged heavy on me. hope my FNL order actually ships.

NDC messed up the order of the web traffic. And this was not a huge GR release....anybody that says different is full of BS

I was searching the style code and refreshing. then the product page came up but it was just a picture no size options until 10:03.

did this happen to anybody else?

NDC will hit us w/ the grand Jordan Restock shortly...
If you missed out, You can still get the W
smokin.gif
that mythical restock 
laugh.gif

oos on size 11 i was waiting for.  wow first strikeout since the capcha on ndc. WOW 

Lol after 25 mins of waiting in line, ndc denied me with Oos message. Worst shopping experience. Ndc is a joke.

well got hit with OOS for my 9. Mexsneakerhead missed on the Yeezy Foams, which I got but he got these and I didn't lol. We are the same size too. It's all good I'll let you have this one haha

1 pair from a NTer and possibly a pair from FNL

i was aiming for 3-4 and 1 for my bro

FAIL

My homeboy aint answering the phone. Is there a way i can help someone that needs a 10.5 they're in my cart now

Back
Top Bottom