Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i cant believe mexicansneakerhead got a pair on ndc and i didnt haha. i was able to check out on eastbay at 7:30 PST tho

Last edited:
If everyone was just a little more calm when going through the process you would cop easily. It seems like a bunch of people end up placing orders with 2-3 pairs and getting cancelled. Reeeeeeelax.

and to think people on nt thought that these were not hyped 
mean.gif

The dude that called me for my jimmy jazz raffle win lied about the pick up window. So now I'm ******

This is the first time I've succeeded in copping a pair of shoes online that I really wanted.  But let me just say, fam, that you guys have really helped me deal with the irritation of not getting shoes a lot better.  This forum is truly an awesome thing, knowing we got this fam of shoeheads.  Thanks for keepin' it real!
that's wats it's about man eases they pain wen u come in here and see everyone is jus as salty that they couldn't cop as you! Lol naw but it is nice and sum times u even get the heads up

Last edited:
Stood outside waiting all night #2 in line for FCFS launch at FTL. The mall was a zoo and lots of people came up empty handed this morning. This was not an easy cop. No way in hell I was striking out like I did in 2011 for the mids. I can't believe I have this shoe in my hands. I'm speechless. A1 quality all over this shoe. They fit perfect. I'm beyond satisified. This is my retirement sneaker. I'm only buying OGs from now on.

View media item 951730
View media item 951733

socal peeps : all Blends are doing raffle at 1130am

FCFS at Cerritos and West Covina FNL and possibly other FNL locations.

Back
Top Bottom